Sales Representative-Pine Bluff AR United Primary Care
Pine Bluff, ArkansasNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people globally. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people worldwide.
Have you demonstrated your ability to achieve results in a challenging and progressive environment? Are you a self-starter with the desire to achieve and win?
- Partner with health care professionals and those involved with patient care as a product expert to tailor solutions for patient therapy
- Work in your own territory and also partner with team members and alliance partners for success in the territory
- Sell in a changing health care environment, utilizing critical thinking and a strategic mindset to understand the environment (payer, health systems, business) and gain access to the customers to make an impact on patients’ lives
- Achieve sales growth in territory and deliver on strong sales results
- Entrepreneurial mindset to analyze, develop and grow territory business
- Operate with high integrity and comply with Lilly policies and procedures
- Bachelors degree as well as Professional certification or license required to perform this position (if required by a specific state)
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Bilingual skills as aligned with territory and customer needs.
- Live within territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
- Demonstrated business insight
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
Additional InformationLilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 53454.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up