Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to handle complex problem solving.
- Ability to respond to customer needs and managing their expectation effectively
- Proficiency in English (Spoken and Written).
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Other Asian language skills would be an advantage.
- Concur intelligence and reporting capabilities would be added advantage
- Degree in Accounting/finance or equivalent
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of relevant work experience (expense claims, purchasing and Purchase to Pay) in a multinational, ideally in a shared service environment.
- Demonstrated ability in research and issues resolution with proven ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts.
- Experience in managing/coaching a small team of people
- Audit work experience would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of fundamental accounting concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of SOx and Operational Controls.
- Strong knowledge on overall Global Service Design.
- General business/functional knowledge.
- Experience in performing the Employee Claims/Purchase to Payment Process.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP.
- Process improvement and/or Six Sigma experience would be an advantage.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel.
- Independent forward thinker on process improvement.
- Understanding of cultural sensitivities.
- Strong compliance mindset
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for all employee expense and credit card related queries, both from policy and system perspective.
- Resolve Tier 2 iNext and credit card queries from employee and local finance.
- Monitor ‘GMB’ and ‘Expense Reporting Help tool’ ensuring turn-around time are met within agreed timeframe.
- Analyze issues highlighted in SM35, identifying frequent trends and proposed resolution to internal stakeholders.
- Lead in weekly calls with GPO, IBM and IT highlighting key issues for faster resolution.
- Lead and participate in governance calls, handling escalation/queries from affiliates.
- Monitoring incident tickets on regular basis and guiding team members on issues resolution.
- Escalate incident tickets in weekly calls with IBM providing feedback and influencing IBM for faster resolution.
- Lead in Governance calls with affiliates.
- Coordinate and lead in calls with affiliate/key stakeholders on any operation issues/concern.
Responsible for managing GBS iNext team performance
- Held regular 1:1 session with key team members.
- Review monthly Sox and Operational Controls.
- Provide guidance to team members on GSD processes.
- Monitor iNext team performance from operations perspective
- Prepare, maintain and update Post Audit Schedule. Reviews of Post Audit perform by team before Manager's final review.
- Responsible for Post Audit for assigned affiliates (includes follow-up and closure).
- Review and understand latest Local travel policy prior to the commencement of audit.
- Run reports from Concur and carry out audit
- Preparation of Audit report with details of issues and recommendations
- Communicate audit results to affiliates
- Arrange call with Affiliate to discuss on issues.
- Sharing improvements areas to affiliates and follow-up for implementation.
- Follow up with affiliate to ensure all identified audit issues are closed.
- Communicate audit results with GPO
- Responsible for Security Access Review
- Responsible for the review Policy 5C Audit. Highlight findings/reports to internal stake holders/affiliates and Global Team.
- Responsible for executing control mechanism for all Manual Data Entry input by team members.
Testing for Releases, QC Update, Issues and etc.
- Responsible for rolling out iNext enhancement for testing, escalating any issues to respective parties.
- Prepare, and analyse monthly iNext metrics reports for assigned affiliates
- Review of Metrics perform by team before publishing to affiliates
- Provide feedback/recommendation in line with compliance mandate to improve metrics.
Project and Others
- Participate/Lead in project allocated for iNext
- Provide support to the iNext Manager as a back-up as and when necessary
- Any adhoc work as appropriate.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-3387.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up