Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to respond to customer needs and managing their expectation effectively
- Proficiency in English (Spoken and Written).
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Other Asian language skills would be an advantage.
- Degree in accounting/finance or equivalent
- Two (2) to four (4) years of relevant work experience (Employee Expense Reporting and related Purchase to Pay processes) in a multinational, ideally in a shared service environment.
- Audit work experience would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of fundamental accounting concepts, practices and procedures.
- General business/functional knowledge.
- Experience in performing the Employee Claims/Purchase to Payment Process.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel.
- Independent forward thinker on process improvement.
- Understanding of cultural sensitivities.
- Strong compliance mindset
- Tier 1 and 2 Support to affiliates – credit card queries, System Error Resolution, TT creation, follow up.
- Credit card administration activities
- Interface Issue - Resolution and Follow up with Affiliate.
- Generic Mail Box (“GMB”) - Email Response.
- Participate in call with key stakeholders including GPO, IBM and IT on TT resolution.
- Prepare credit card account reconciliations in accordance with internal reconciliation methodology.
- Prepare slides and participate in Governance call.
- Arrange accruals report for monthly and year-end reporting.
- Adhoc work (Manual Data entry for system issues etc).
- Post Audit for assigned affiliates (includes follow-up and closure)
- Review and understand latest Local travel policy prior to the commencement of audit.
- Run reports from Concur and carry out audit
- Preparation of Audit report with details of issues and recommendations
- Communicate audit results to affiliates.
- Arrange call with Affiliate to discuss on issues.
- Sharing improvements areas to affiliates and follow-up for implementation.
- Follow up with affiliate to ensure all identified audit issues are closed.
- Prepare metrics and analysis for assigned affiliates
Testing for Releases, QC Update, Issues and etc.
- Participate in formal/informal testing on iNext enhancement and highlight any issues/concern
- Participate in iNext projects.
- Provide support and backup to team members as and when required.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-3385.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up