ASEAN Finance Alliance Manager
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders internal and external to ensure smooth alliance management from finance perspective.
- Active participant in regular governance meeting with the partners.
- Timely review of partner’s KPI and highlight potential issues and risk when necessary. Also, ensure relevant accruals are recorded as aligned with contractual commitments.
- Review the supply price business cases submitted by partners.
- Regular meetings with regulatory, GBS and plants to confirm PO and ensure no stock out of products in the market.
- Upon partner’s request, meet with partner’s supply chain to confirm PO and ensure no stock out of products in the market.
- Manages and control the submission of management and financial reports within the set deadlines, ensuring their accuracy.
- Prepares the forecast for F03, F06, SAMETA Visit, F09, V0 and any other deep dives required.
- Conducts detailed analysis of operating results, reports on any variance or deviation from the set budget and prepares new forecasts includes apprising management of significant opportunities and risks to the business on a timely basis.
- Evaluating the financial viability of proposed new products, opex spending, or other significant financial commitment aimed at growing volumes and improving the profitability.
- Coordinate with Regulatory to align supply and registration timeline.
- Secure source of supply for new product launches.
- Formulate monthly shipment plan and coordinate with partners on timing of shipment.
Establishes internal control system both operating and non-operating in meeting with the given policies and guidelines
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-7983.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up