Vendor Master Data Associate
Mexico City, Mexico
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
JOB TITLE: Vendor Master Data Associate
REPORT TO: Manager
LOCATION: GBS Mexico
A VMD Associate has direct responsibility for reviewing the the Vendor Master Data requests or changes of Latam Affiliates. This includes the creation and changes of the vendor master data resquested by the affiliates. The main objective is to approve in timely manner the vendor records according to the GBS standard documents and policies.
- Approve and finalize creation deactivation and changes of vendors in the system
- Comply with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) & Business control requirements & ensure adherence to Global, Regional & Local policies
- Maintain the Regional SOP & Job Aids updated of the vendor master data process.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Lilly Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with Lilly Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- University Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance
- Fluency in English Language
- Fast learner
- Proactive approach
- Well organized
- Strong service skills
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Advanced Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
- SAP Knowledge
- Compliance and controls experience
- Basic Portuguese Language
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-7569.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up