Purchase to Pay Analyst (P2P)- Invoicing Analyst
Mexico City, Mexico
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The role of a Purchase to Pay (P2P) Analyst for Invoicing involves having responsibility for P2P coordination of information from several aspects of the P2P Process. Dealing with multiple Invoice Resolution issues as they arise across the globe in multiple currencies.
Purchase to Pay (P2P) activity includes and is not limited to Invoice Resolution and Invoice Exception handling, Management of Blocked items on SAP. Reporting and Analysis of aged Invoices, P2P Project involvement for transformation initiatives related to Invoicing. All Analysts are responsible for professional interaction with business partners/affiliates.
- Support team members on various processes in Purchase to Pay (P2P)
- Be seen as a “go-to” SME information resource for other team members on all aspects of the Invoicing process.
- Own the Invoicing Process for P2P
- Liaison between managers and team members
- Review key metrics and communicate to managers to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Support training of new team members
- Manage, govern and complete all daily tasks identified as part of the Invoicing process
- Lead the update of all relevant documentation.
- Be point of contact in GBS for global P2P projects
- Work with Global Process Owner and Project Delivery Coordinator for P2P and other Zones, to support P2P global projects
- Liaise with management team to ensure projects are aligned with GBS P2P vision
- Review documentation associated with new global processes
- Accounting Quality Reviews (e.g. sample audits)
- Perform quality reviews, root cause analysis and resolve issues
- Deliver training as needed
- Build Strong Working Relationships with:
- Local Controllers and accountants for assigned affiliates
- Other GBS functions: GA, O2C, etc.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Cross Tower Interactions Owner
- Work with other Towers / Departments to ensure that the required information is flowing in a timely fashion and adding value to the affiliates
- Identify key risk areas of concern within the other towers and ensure that management are aware
- Highlight and implement areas of improvement in the process
- Support organizational changes.
- Demonstrate flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with Lilly Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure all SOx and Operational controls are completed and followed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- +3 years experience
- Business/ Accounting qualification
- English Full Professional proficiency
- General business/functional knowledge
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced research and issues resolution skills
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Compliance and controls experience
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- SAP Experience
- Portuguese language
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-13386.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up