Medical Science Liaison
Mexico City, Mexico
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The Medical Science Liaison is a highly specialized role within the modern pharmaceutical and healthcare fields
- MSLs are a medical field resource, MSLs are clinical experts who concentrate on a specific therapeutic area and are increasingly valuable to the pharmaceutical companies based on their clinical and business acumen.
- MSLs build long term relationships and disseminate complex scientific and medical information to a wide range of healthcare stakeholders, mainly Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Scientific Experts (SEs) and also targeted HCPs and payers.
- MSLs are responsible for activities such as interaction and territory management, competitive intelligence, trigger clinical and educational initiatives, and deliver scientific content management.
What skills does an MSL need?:
- An advanced scientific degree. (Medical Doctor).
- High level of scientific training.
- MSLs also need to be able to build relationships.
- Strong communication skills across different channels.
- Ability to explain science in an enthusiastic, transparent and engaging manner.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-34676.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up