Líder de Alianzas Digitales
Mexico City, Mexico
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Digital Alliances Leader
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, USA. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first.
Lilly is committed to delivering unparalleled customer experiences across our customer engagements. As the environment continues to rapidly evolve, we need to accelerate the evolution of our capabilities in order to keep pace with the needs and expectations of our customers. Next Generation Customer Engagement is Lilly’s transformation effort to create positive customer experiences by enhancing the ways customers interact with Lilly and experience our products, and Multi-Channel Engagement (MCE) is one of its key components.
3rd Party Source of Authority Websites are communities of Health Care Providers (HCPs) coming together online with the objective of professional development in order to improve patient care and treatment outcomes. These websites can be managed either by professional associations of HCPs or by commercial enterprises. Last several years have seen proliferation of 3rd Party Websites for HCPs across the world in terms of their numbers, preferences by the customers, and their influence. It is essential for Lilly to be present in this channel with timely, relevant and engaging information regarding Lilly products and non-clinical solutions.
Position Overview & Responsibilities
… Hub 3rd Party Website Channel Leader will lead the effort to utilize the 3rd Party Website Channel across the hub affiliates in the most impactful and efficient manner. To achieve this goal, she or he will closely work with both regional and local MCE, IT, Customer Analytics, Brand and Procurement teams.
This role reports to the International MCE Execution Leader.
3rd Party Website Channel Leader will:
- Drive and own 3rd Party Website Channel capabilities in the hub.
- Together with International MCE Capabilities Consultant focused on 3rd Party Website channel, identify priority use cases for the Hub.
- Closely collaborate with Brand Managers to ensure that activities implemented through 3rd Party Websites help achieve brands’ objectives.
- Partner with International and Hub Procurement teams to execute the most effective contracting practices with the 3rd Party Websites.
- Drive transparency of the customer interactions through the 3rd Party Websites, and own respective reporting and scorecards.
Minimum Experience Preference
- Minimum of 4 years relevant previous work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in marketing, preferably multi-channel.
- Experience with leveraging channels and digital tactics to engage with customers; fluent in marketing principles and best practices.
- Demonstrated capacity to achieve results through robust vendor management.
- Track record in successful delivery of significant programs at affiliate or regional level using the 3rd parties.
- Leadership skills, including ability to work with and through others
- Excellent communication skills.
- Curiosity. Ability to stay up to date on emerging customer engagement trends.
- Fluent in English, another language preferred.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- MBA or another related graduate-level degree is preferred.
Up to 20% expected travel
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-22940.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up