LACAM Infrastructure Account Manager 2°
Mexico City, Mexico
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The Global Infrastructure Sites Services delivers services that are both consumed directly by end users, as well as, those that support applications delivered by other parts of the IDS organization. The LATAM North Infrastructure Account Manager must have a broad understanding of the LATAM North and the global infrastructure, and is accountable to provide IT leadership in the infrastructure service delivery area (covering the Infrastructure Services – Service Desk, Workplace Services, Collaboration Services, Global Network Services, Hosting & Platforms, Data Center & Server Rooms for all the units in LATAM North (Region, Affiliates, LRL, Manufacturing). He/She is responsible for all aspects of the planning and the delivery of the IDS strategy, services and projects in the infrastructure area to enable the affiliate/business unit partners to meet their goals and objectives. This role is also responsible for providing oversight on infrastructure quality within LATAM North.
This position will have supervisory responsibility.
Areas of Responsibility:
Account Management and Communication:
- Accountable for the partnership with related functional unit to the area that he/she is responsible directly in the planning, prioritization, alignment, and delivery of IDS solutions; Regularly report the status and progress of infrastructure plans and projects to affiliate and infrastructure regional & global leadership.
- Ensure timely escalation and resolutions of actions items and issues with appropriate follow through.
- Understand affiliate business, priorities and requirements.
- Develop strong working relationship with IDS organization and business partners.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate and influence.
Manage operations to ensure the effective delivery of services to the organization:
- Participate and represent LATAM North in regular service reviews with the suppliers (led by the Global SDMs (sevide delivery managers)).
- Manage and audit service providers performance and productivity relative to Service Level Agreements.
- Track service provider performance and ensure viability of service levels.
- Define and implement service level reporting for clients in conjunction with the Global SDMs.
- Interface with Sites Services Service Management resources as needed to analyze service providers performance.
- Perform capacity and demand planning with service provider and sites services; forecast demand for all in-scope and new services; coordinate services, projects, and plans to ensure priorities are addressed appropriately.
- Accountable to supervise and motivate the team. Continually assess capabilities and priorities of the team. Focus on people development.
Primary communication liaison on a day-to-day basis regarding service delivery changes, problems
and recovery efforts:
- As operational problems occur, reviews recovery and permanent fix plan.
- Contacts Service Provider(s) and staff with day-to-day corrections, plan/program changes
and any details/info necessary to resolve conflicts between customers and Service Providers.
- Develops and distributes written communications as needed regarding new services, service
degradation and/or changes in policies.
- Reviews and monitors service problems, change management processes, and escalation
- Provides early warning to management regarding degraded or missed service levels.
Strategy, Transformation and Portfolio Management:
- Adhere to Global Infrastructure strategy and processes.
- Accountable for the execution of IDS Strategy in infrastructure area which is fully integrated with the affiliate business strategy as well as adheres to the Global Infrastructure Strategy.
- Accountable for the coordination and integration with LATAM and the Regional/Global Infrastructure Site Services to ensure the adherence to appropriate governance processes and rules effectively.
- Ensure thorough understanding of the IDS operating model and processes to get the work done effectively.
- Participate in governance forums at affiliate, regional and global level.
- Deliver projects and services on time and within budget.
- Budget Management, Business Planning and People Management.
- Influence adoption of new technologies and changes at the affiliate/regional level.
- Identify opportunities for service optimization at affiliate and regional level .
- Multi-lingual (English – fluent, Spanish – fluent) Applied knowledge of ITIL, Agile and Project Management Process skills; an understanding of business value of services, associated costs, ability to work with suppliers to ensure effective operations and agreed upon service levels Demonstrated ability to assess customer/client needs, creatively approach solutions, decide and
- influence appropriate courses of action Requires a high level of learning agility to keep up with ever-changing business needs, architecture changes, vendor/supplier offerings and service changes. Ability to find creative solutions when faced with limited options, strong problem solving skills Strong understanding and knowledge of Lilly business strategic direction/objectives, requirements and corporate culture Project management experience Budget Management (planning and controlling) experience
- Ability to accomplish results through others, particularly by establishing relationships, effective
- controls and monitoring processes Proven negotiation and influencing skills Strong collaboration and partnering skills Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to
- understand business terms to senior leaders Knowledge of business environment, culture and service requirements
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience). IT Engineering education would be a plus.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-36560.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up