TSMS Laboratory Representative
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Description:Provide technical support for existing manufacturing processes, in addition to development, commercialisation, technology transfer of new processes into the operations/manufacturing environment. Build deep technical expertise in the area of responsibility and demonstrate strong data-driven decision-making and problem-solving capabilities. Work to continuously improve process performance by implementing new technologies and process improvements.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the science (including analytical) behind relevant biopharmaceutical molecules and manufacturing processes
- Qualify and perform laboratory experiments in scale-down models designed to further understand and improve the manufacturing process
- Have a strong working knowledge of the manufacturing equipment set and control system.
- Work with the development organisation to ensure a well-understood, robust and fit-for-purpose process control strategy is developed and transferred
- Document and communicate work and learnings
- Understand and be compliant with regulatory expectations
- Ph.D. in Cell Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Bioanalytical Science, Biochemistry, or related discipline
- M.Sc. with relevant experience will also be considered
- Practical experience in industrial cell culture/purification process design and execution in a laboratory setting is highly desirable
- Demonstrated excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to participate in and facilitate decision-making
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-3154.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up