Supply Chain & Master Data Analyst
Company OverviewBy making someone else’s life better, you’ll make a real difference in your own.
Lilly unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
For more than 138 years Lilly has been committed to bringing life-changing medicines to those who need them, advancing the understanding and management of disease, and supporting communities where we live and work.
We’re proud of our heritage, and at our manufacturing site in Kinsale, we value integrity, excellence, and respect for people.
The position is responsible for maintaining the Eli Lilly Ireland Holdings Limited (Toll Manufacturing) SAP master data and providing supply chain and master data support to Toll operations. The position requires working closely with Lilly’s global API/Drug substance Bulk manufacturing sites and Drug Product manufacturing sites (DPMs).
- Provide technical support to Supply Chain Team Leader and Lilly management
- Create purchase orders for API/Drug substance or procured drug product materials and subcontract drug product manufacturing
- Monitor material movements within Toll’s SAP plants (inbound GRs, outbound GIs, component consumption, etc.)
- Monitor procurement of API/Drug substance from Bulk manufacturing sites to ensure Lilly Sales Affiliate demands are satisfied
- Perform regular inventory reconciliations and adjustments
- Management of IDOCs related to consumption of materials, including error handling
- Assist with product returns processes
- Participate in Drug Product manufacturing site reviews, RO&P and GSO&P meetings
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Lilly’s product lines within markets·
- Pro-actively take control of issues and provide solutions to intercompany vendors/customers/management
- Maintain Toll SAP master data, in particular master data for:
- Source lists
- Q/P info records
- Interaction with Global Data Stewards and implementation of global data changes
- Interaction with local data stewards at three European DPM sites to ensure master data alignment across both Toll and DPM sites
- Provide expertise in global supply chain requirements
- Comply with external regulations, Lilly policies, operating procedures and processes
- Identifies and may be involved in process improvement projects which improve customer service levels, improve product flows, minimise supply chain costs and improve asset management
- Develop and maintain excellent cross-company, cross-functional and multi-geographical relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including:
- API/Drug substance Bulk manufacturing sites
- Drug Product manufacturing sites
- Assistance on other projects as required
- Ideally a third level degree qualification in a related discipline (relevant experience as per outlined above may be considered in lieu)
- Procurement/Supply Chain/Master Data qualifications such as IIPMM, IPICS, APICS, again with relevant experience as per outlined will be an advantage
Additional Skills/PreferencesBasic Requirements:
- Technical knowledge of supply chain/master data. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
- Solid background in GMP/GDP compliance environment. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
- Proficient in SAP or similar application and MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel and data analysis
- Fluent in English language. French, Spanish or Italian languages would be an advantage.
- Strong computer-based skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes in an MRP environment. Knowledge of toll manufacturing is an advantage.
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills; ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 55013.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up