At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
We currently have vacancies within Project Management on site, supporting new product introductions . These roles are 8-hr day permanent positions.
The Project Manager has accountability for leading a cross functional team in conjunction with the technical lead to support project such as: Process Validation, Product Tech Transfers, Large Productivity Initiatives, or deployment of new technology.
- Leading a cross functional team, creating and implementing an integrated plan.
- Building a team, creating strong morale, fostering open dialogue.
- Partnering with the technical lead to ensure all goals and timelines are met.
- Facilitate decision making within the team under tight deadlines.
- Effectively communicating and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively managing issues, proposing and implementing plans to resolve issues.
- Forecasting resource needs across the integrated plan.
- Provide metrics/AARs to appropriate Governance Forums.
- Identify, propose, and support solutions for improvements within Business Processes and technical changes as appropriate. Utilise PM and/or six sigma methodologies as needed.
Attributes for the Role
- Applied knowledge/experience of project management for a cross-functional team is preferable.
- New product introduction experience is preferable.
- Excellent self-management/organizational skills; manage workload, set team priorities and adjust.
- Ability to interact with multiple functions and combine work streams into an integrated schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to influence peers and business partners.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and prioritize issues, develop and implement solutions.
- High learning agility and flexibility & ability to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty.
- Demonstrated ability to establish key relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to understand/influence integration points with business areas/functions.
Third Level Qualification or equivalent preferably in a health-related, scientific or engineering field. Minimum of 3 years of work experience in manufacturing/NPI and/or project management.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-26204.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up