MES (E-ticket) Technician – Biotech Operations
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
We currently have a vacancy within Biotech Operations for a Quality Improvement Technician (QIT) in the MES (E-ticket). The role is a shift position on a 4 day rotation.
- Daily support of MES electronic Batch Records, electronic-Logs, MES Inventory Management and Weigh and Dispense in Biotech Production Facilities
- Coordination and delivery of MES training
- Troubleshoot MES issues
- Implement MES improvements and represent biotech operations in these changes
- Hardware management of MES equipment
- Modification of existing business processes and procedures for MES
- Experience of supporting MES within a production environment for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience of biotech production is preferable.
- Demonstrated good planning and organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks, commitment to task completion and timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and to lead change.
- Demonstrated aptitude and interest for problem-solving. (Ability to analyse available data/information and propose next steps/solutions).
- Demonstrated strong communication skills – oral and written.
- Strong sense of customer focus and teamwork. (Ability to deal with unexpected issues in a constructive and collaborative way).
- Intermediate level PC/IT skills (Word & Excel).
- Demonstrated excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated willingness to collaborate with work colleagues
- Proven ability to work independently and without direct supervision
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and quality in the workplace.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-9622.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up