At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
MEDICAL ADVISOR (Oncology)
Brand Team Support
- Serve as a key medical point of contact for the brand team
- Contribute clinical, scientific and strategic input to support the cross functional team
- Medical launch support
- By offering scientific and creative input, contribute to the development (local materials) and/or review (global/regional materials) of promotional materials for the brand teams.
- Effectively communicate and transfer knowledge of the therapeutic available solutions environment, the clinical landscape and relevant medical and scientific information
- Support the medical training needs of internal business partners such as sales and marketing
- Support the planning & implementation of symposia, advisory boards, scientific exchange and educational meetings/events with HCP’s
Customer Support & Experience
- Respond to external customer questions and needs, including escalations by Med Info & sales in accordance with company-wide requirements for responding to unsolicited requests for information
- The local coordination of activities and engagement of Thought Leaders Speaker training
- Develop and maintain collaborations and relationships with relevant professional societies
- Deliver scientific, educational, and promotional presentations internally and to customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive improvement in customer engagement through Digital innovation
- Oversee the collation and analysis of customer information to drive understanding and insights
Scientific Expertise and Medical Affairs Delivery
- Develop and/or contribute to the affiliate / therapeutic area medical plan and strategies
- Support data analysis and the development of slide sets and publications (abstracts, posters, manuscripts)
- Keep up to date with medical and other scientific developments relevant to the product or portfolio
- Be aware of current trends, issues and projections for clinical practice and access
- Partner with other existing medical affairs roles to achieve a seamless medical team aimed at delivering exceptional customer experiences
- May serve as the affiliate medical/scientific leader including research and regulatory deliverables
- Advanced degree (MD, PharmD) in health sciences min. 2 years of relevant clinical, therapeutic experience or relevant scientific industry experience
- Good planning and organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively partner across multiple functions
- Advanced interpersonal, project management and presentation skills
- Ability to ‘translate’ scientific data into meaningful, clear and compliant content for customer communications and engagement
- Commercial/business acumen and contribution
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-28114.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up