Technician II-Quality Assurance-Fixed Duration Employee
Indianapolis, IndianaNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world. #WeAreLilly
- Responsible for performing incoming inspection activities for a variety of printed packaging materials including cartons, labels, and literature.
- Ensures that only printed packaging materials that meet the Lilly specifications and cGMP requirements are released for packaging operations.
- Utilizes calibrated text verification system, data based computer systems and measurement tools to perform inspection
- Reviews production data for batch release
- Applies/obtains statistical analysis
- Provides support for the production area as applicable for issues arising around printed packaging materials
- Organizes, critically reviews and presents information in accordance with written procedures
- Ensures compliance with applicable procedures, GMP's/policies and regulations
- Effectively communicate with customers and quality representatives to evaluate and reinforce requirements
- Apply experience and knowledge of cGMP requirements
- Work independently on inspections ensuring that printed material inspections meet customer due dates and quality needs
- High school graduate /GED
- Completion of Post Offer Exam, Completion of Work Simulation or Completion of Administrative Skills Testing if applicable.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H- 1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Language Requirement – English Business Fluency
- Must exhibit attention to detail and have good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Minimum one year of pharmaceutical manufacturing experience or related regulated industry experience (e.g. packaging clinical materials, healthcare manufacturing) preferred
- This position is not permanent. It is for a fixed duration of employment.
- Flexibility is required as work hours and start times may vary to provide coverage on different shifts to meet business needs
- Overtime and weekend work may be required on a frequent basis
- Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 54462.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up