Company OverviewAt Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Collaborate with other statistical colleagues and study personnel to provide input to statistical analysis plans.
- Assist in and/or be accountable for selecting statistical methods for data analysis, authoring the corresponding sections of the analysis plan, and conducting the actual analysis once a reporting database is created.
- Collaborate with data management in the planning and implementation of data quality assurance plans.
- Maintain proficiency with respect to SAS programming and statistical methodology and in applying new and varied methods.
- Effectively justify methods selected and implement previously outlined analysis plans.
- Conduct peer-review of work products from statistical colleagues.
- Effectively utilize current technologies and available tools for conducting the clinical trial analysis.
- Communication of Results and Inferences
- Collaborate with other statistical colleagues to write reports and communicate results.
- Responsible for assisting in the communication of study results via regulatory submissions, and manuscripts, as well as for communicating one-on-one with key customers.
- Assist or respond to regulatory queries working in collaboration with other statistical colleagues.
- Understand relevant disease states in order to enhance the level of customer focus and collaboration.
- Ensure replication of tools and systems, where applicable and stay informed of technological advances.
- Perform work in full compliance with assigned curriculum(s) and will be responsible for following applicable corporate, medical, local, and departmental policies, procedures, processes, and training.
- Master’s degree in Statistics or Biostatistics
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Proficiency in statistical programming languages/software such as SAS, R, Spotfire, WinBUG, etc.
- Interpersonal/teamwork skills for effective interactions
- Technical growth and application with working knowledge of statistics and statistical software
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables
- Creativity and innovation
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Data analysis, technology, and systems expertise
Additional InformationLilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request a disability accommodation, please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Inquiries which are not requests for accommodations may not receive a response.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 57822.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up