Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Associate
Indianapolis, IndianaNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world. #WeAreLilly
ResponsibilitiesLilly is advancing our role in Search Engine Marketing by investing in a center of excellence dedicated to improving the capability and the optimization of our global search strategy. This team will work closely with the global and US based brand teams and cross functional partners to define, build, execute and measure the critical elements of paid search.
The Search Engine Marketing Associate will be responsible for establishing a strategic framework for approaching paid search; which includes a keyword approach across customer groups and therapeutic areas, daily search campaign management and optimization and partnering with leading technology partners in the search space. The Search Engine Marketing associate will also be responsible for partnering with cross functional teams and marketing teams to establish Key Performance Indicators that align to the overall brand strategy and channel mix.
- Assist in the development of an effective, cohesive paid search strategy, including an overlap strategy between Health Care Provider and Direct To Consumer paid search campaigns, as well as within a given disease state.
- Isolate search behaviors to a target audience to adjust targeting strategy to ensure campaigns are reaching appropriate audience.
- Build a strategic approach for determining effective and efficient keyword performance and optimization.
- Build, execute and manage Paid Search campaigns across US Brands
- Identify new optimization and testing opportunities to improve search performance and drive the business forward
- Establish a standardized model for Paid Search measures and analytics, including Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that align to overall objectives.
- Identify and develop key training components critical for others to operationalize the new SEO & SEM standards.
- Foster productive industry relationships and manage integration among key strategic partners.
- Foster collaborative relationship with key internal teams
- Develop a process for budget management and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years media agency or consumer marketing/industry experience in paid search
- Demonstrated experience using Google Analytics, Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, or other Bid Management Platforms
- AdWords (Google Ads) Certified
- Channel/tactic understanding (breadth vs. depth), including measurement and optimization
- Strong collaboration cross-functionally
- Previous experience establishing a centralized search capability
- Ability to influence without authority from peer level to VP level.
- Demonstrated ability to work with complexity and provide simple yet eloquent solutions
- Demonstrated EQ
Additional InformationLilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 54558.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up