Company OverviewAt Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. The Biotechnology Research/ADME group is responsible for evaluating the preclinical pharmacokinetics and disposition of therapeutic proteins/peptides and monoclonal antibodies. Due to a strategic dedication to the growth of biotechnology, we are seeking a PK/PD scientist to contribute in a team environment as we leverage diverse analytical tools to characterize factors influencing the absorption, disposition, and pharmacodynamic properties of biologic therapeutics in development as drug candidates. Do you have a passion for identifying and solving scientific issues independently and within teams? Do you have experience with PK/PD modeling of large molecules? We need your skillset on our team.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Function as a project leader in a multidisciplinary team environment with primary responsibility for the early preclinical development of antibodies and protein molecules.
- Integrate pharmacokinetics and PK/PD with discovery biology to define structure activity relationships guiding protein engineering strategies and optimization of protein therapeutics.
- Interact across groups and teams, regulatory agencies, and functional groups within drug disposition.
- Responsible for the design, conduct, interpretation and reporting of study results.
- Written and oral communication of scientific data, both internally and in the scientific community
- Ph.D. in Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics or a related discipline in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Experience in PK/PD modeling preferred
- Experience using software such as WinNonlin, NONMEM and S-Plus.
- Industry (pharma, biotech, CRO, etc.) experience with PK/PD modeling of monoclonal antibodies, peptides/proteins or fusion proteins.
- Experience with oral protein delivery strategies.
- Experience with immunoassay and/or LC/MS methodology.
- Experience with drug development and knowledge of regulatory processes.
- Prior experience working in an interdisciplinary team.
Additional InformationLilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 45805.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up