Product Cybersecurity Engineer
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world. #WeAreLilly
ResponsibilitiesThe Product Cybersecurity Engineer is responsible for crafting repeatable processes along with guidance and oversight to ensure effective cybersecurity controls are defined and built into Lilly’s Digital Health products. You can join us to innovate and enable the next generation of Digital Health products and help transform patient care. If you seek a family committed to excellence, integrity and answers that matter come join our Product Cybersecurity team today!
- You will engage with digital health business units to engineer cybersecurity technical control using industry standard cybersecurity risk management practices
- Verify effective cybersecurity controls are developed, executed and documented for products within the Digital Product Quality Management System
- We will collaborate within Product Cybersecurity and with our peers in Digital Health business units to deliver trustworthy products
- Facilitate cybersecurity architecture definition, requirements writing, threat & risk analysis including vulnerability FMEAs, product test and evaluation strategies, cybersecurity V & V, and/or design control documentation.
- Optimize design and business processes for cybersecurity including creation and maintenance of cybersecurity related Device QMS SOPs and standards.
- Partner with architecture and engineering to craft and maintain reference architectures, threat models, vulnerability inventories and associated controls across products including mobile apps, IoT devices and cloud services
- Measure cybersecurity performance indicators across products (bugs, anomalies, post-market vulnerabilities, etc..)
- Support corporate Product Cybersecurity Program activities including coordinated vulnerability disclosure, vulnerability management and incident response
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 10+ years of regulated engineering experience in a regulated environment including Verification & Validation processes
- 10+ years of experience across cloud, mobile applications and embedded systems including experience with vulnerability assessment or penetration testing of cloud services, mobile apps and/or embedded systems (IoT)
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or physical science or related field.
- 3+ years of medical device cybersecurity engineering experience
- Mastery of medical device related cybersecurity standards and related regulation such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, FDA pre and post market guidance for medical device cybersecurity
- 10+ years in the Life Sciences industry and familiarity with Life Sciences Quality system regulations
- High integrity through open and transparent communication
- Proven skills at building productive business relationships
- Natural curiosity learning new technologies and leading industry thought and progress
- CISSP, GSEC, GPEN, CSSLP or equivalent information risk management and security certifications
Additional InformationLilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 54690.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up