Company OverviewAt Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Responsible for providing engineering and technical support for processes, materials, systems and equipment associated with packaging.
- In addition, accountable for leading, providing technical expertise and/or managing key cross-functional projects & initiatives that are owned and/or facilitated by Global Packaging & Robotics in an effort to drive improvements in quality and efficiency globally.
- Bachelors in Engineering
- 5 yrs minimum Engineering experience in plant, process, project delivery, maintenance or related fields supporting packaging operations
- Understanding of packaging equipment, specifications, qualification/validation process, product/package stability, and packaging components
- Experience at multiple pharmaceutical packaging sites
- Experience with vendor management, including selection & qualification
- Good understanding of process engineering role as it relates to packaging
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, include fluency in English
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Familiarity with technology advances in packaging
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, particularly for Microsoft Office.
- Project management experience
Additional InformationLilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application processes please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request a disability accommodation, please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Inquiries which are not requests for accommodations may not receive a response.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 56522.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up