Company OverviewAt Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
ResponsibilitiesThe Production Technician 1&2 will work in the Indianapolis Parenteral Manufacturing site where Parenteral products for domestic and international markets are manufactured and packaged. The primary purpose of the job is to manufacture, fill sterile products into vials, and package product. 56012BR
- High school diploma/GED
- Completion of Post Offer Exam, Completion of Work Simulation or Completion of Administrative Skills Testing if applicable.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Adhere to Parenteral Plant safety policies and procedures, contribute to a safe work environment
- Setup and operations in both aseptic and non-aseptic processes
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure quality of product
- Document process steps on appropriate batch documentation
- Adherence to standard operating procedures, current Good Manufacturing Practices, safety policies/procedures
- Some overtime work maybe required
- Some of the products in Parenteral Operations are known allergens and consequently, a post offer allergy test may be required.
- This position is not permanent. It is for a fixed duration of two years with potential to extend annually for up to 4 years.
- 12 hour shifts 5:45 pm-6:00 am
- Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 56012.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up