Consumer Analytics & Insights Strategist
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
ResponsibilitiesConsumer Analytics & Insights Strategist is responsible for implementing the effective and efficient deployment of information, and resources in support of Consumer Brands/Functions and the Commercial Analytics team as Lilly transforms its consumer marketing organization to leverage data to create individualized experiences. Consumer Analytics & Insights Strategist accomplishes this by managing & developing key business processes including execution of Brand/Bus Unit analytic needs, analytic sourcing and vendor management. The Consultant-Commercial Analytics will develop a deep understanding of various US Consumer data sources, and create processes to analyze and communicate key outputs to decision makers. The Consultant-Commercial Analytics will be a key contributor to the integrating and coordinating of analytics and data throughout Lilly USA.
The Consumer Analytics & Insights Strategist reports to Senior Director-Commercial Analytics.
- Develop understanding of Brand/Bus Unit consumer strategies, key decision points, and specific analytic needs
- Integrate/analyse requisite data to create analyses to answer business questions
- Design and Implement ROI, attribution and other analyses to optimize investments for consumer channels
- Ensure analytic outputs are translated into actionable business insights in relevant channels
- Lead design and execution of brand analytic priorities/learning agenda’s including audience design, MTA, MCM, behavioral journeys
- Identify and prioritize capability investments / data needs to achieve Commercial Analytics' and US Affiliate’s consumer goals
- Manage analytic priorities and recommended sourcing (internal vs appropriate supplier)
- Ensure compliance with all privacy and contractual obligations related to the use of data
- Other Key Initiatives / Special Projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
5+ years analytics/insights experience with consumer media data
- Previous successful Consumer, Finance, Business Operations, or other Analytics experience
- Strong analytical skills coupled with business acumen, and an ability to think strategically in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal influencing skills and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- High level of motivation and a strong desire to find creative solutions to challenging situations
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- No CPP or GPP violations over the most recent two year period
- MBA (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5 years of consumer industry experience
- Experience with 1st & 3rd party data sources including: DMP, DSP, Google Analytics, Facebook, log files, etc.
- Experience with Statistical Modeling Techniques
- Knowledge of SAS, R, SQL, SSIS or other statistical and data mining tools
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and challenge individuals from executive to associate levels and with highly diverse roles/responsibilities in the organization
- Consumer media/optimization consulting
Additional InformationLilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application processes please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request a disability accommodation, please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Inquiries which are not requests for accommodations may not receive a response.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 55593.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up