Advisor-HR Analytics Workday
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world. #WeAreLilly
Are you seeking a career that makes a difference in the world? At Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around the globe by discovering, developing, and delivering medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
Our HR Technology and Operations team coordinates the global HR technology strategy and portfolio and provides HR shared services and operational support across the enterprise. The Advisor - HR Analytics is a member of this organization who is accountable to advance the HR function’s use of analytics to derive insights in support of critical business outcomes. In addition, this role will drive HR’s reporting strategy across all functional areas, seeking opportunities to leverage new technology for analysis and reporting of HR information to various partners. The HR Analytics Advisor will also support the Senior VP- HR and Diversity in strategic and annual business planning processes.
The Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive HR strategy for analytics and reporting across all components of HR, partnering closely with stakeholders across COEs and HR business partner roles.
- Develop strategy for and lead design and implementation of Workday analytics tools including Prism, People Analytics, and Workforce Planning, working closely with HR Technology team
- Lead governance of Workday reporting, ensuring use of standard-delivered reports where possible, and making decisions on development and use of custom reports as requested
- Lead components of the strategic and annual business planning process by working with the HR Lead Team and HR Sr VP to prepare materials for corporate planning, model scenarios, and consolidate information for executive summary
- Consolidate reporting and analytic activities across COEs, leveraging reporting associates in HR Operations and HR Shared Service to deliver on reporting needs
- Drive complete picture of HR analytics across HR Technology and Operations, Workforce Research, and Global Diversity & Inclusion to be able to present an integrated view of HR analytics across the organization
- Partner with other organizations focused on analytics within Lilly to use best practice across the enterprise
- Lead network of reporting resources across HR Operations, HR Technology, and HR Shared Services to ensure clear partnership, alignment on approach, and appropriate division of responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in supporting data analytics strategy or delivery
- Master’s degree in in a field that emphasizes analytics
- Experience with enterprise level data analytics and reporting
- Experience in HR systems and tools including Workday and Tableau
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with business acumen needed to proactively solve problems facing the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface across various levels and business areas of the organization and across countries and cultures
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
- Self-starter, able to work independently with a proactive working style
- Ability to manage change effectively always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications
Additional InformationLilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 54934.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up