＜ｲﾝﾌｫﾒｰｼｮﾝ･ｱﾝﾄﾞ･ﾃﾞｼﾞﾀﾙｿﾘｭｰｼｮﾝｽﾞ/ｱﾌｨﾘｴｲﾄ ｼｪｱｰﾄﾞ ｹｰﾊﾟﾋﾞﾘﾃｨ＞Project Mgmt Services/担当・担当課長・課長/Kobe
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Recent advances in technology provide new possibilities for enhancing customer experiences, introducing new channels of engagement, improving employee productivity while ensuring compliance and protecting key information assets. It is therefore natural to have increased expectation from IT to drive and make bigger contribution to our Japan affiliate’s and company’s objectives.
There are multiple IT projects and programs being executed across all business functions to increase business value and/or improve process and people productivity. To ensure we are ready and able to deliver professionally on these expectations, we want to strengthen our Solution Delivery and Project Management capability with well-trained project managers.
This position is being created with above goal in mind.
The Solution Delivery Lead / Business Integrator is responsible for leading the execution of the assigned portfolio of projects to
- Build or implement solutions on plan and within budget with excellent “change management”, issue resolution and communication.
- Ensure business needs are appropriately converted in to technical requirements and solution approach is aligned with IT stakeholders.
- Ensure implementation of quality solution that meets the needs of the business following software development life cycle.
- Appropriate represent business needs in the different IT forums and manage vendor resources for optimal and quality delivery
- Leverage technologies and establish new IT capabilities to support the business transformation agenda for the assigned areas.
- Anticipate, Identify and Introduce new ways of doing work that reduce costs and improve employee productivity.
In addition, the Solution Delivery Lead / Business Integrator should demonstrate efficient project management practices and
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously; proactively resolve roadblocks to achieve timely delivery of agreed scope
- Participate in the continuous development, proactive improvement, verification, and enforcement of policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines to ensure efficient and effective operational IT PMO practices
- Assist in monitoring and controlling Program level cost/resource management including resource planning, and estimation.
- Continually assess and adjust the project course through proactive communication, change management and issue resolution.
- Communicate value effectively and manage stakeholder expectations - Articulate the value of the program and ensure alignment between business partners and IT teams to ensure program strategy is understood by key stakeholders
<Business Title>Associate/Sr Associate/ Manager-Project Mgmt Services
- 3+ years’ experience leading projects as a Solution Delivery Lead / Business Analyst
OR 5+ years’ hands-on experience on end to end system development or
implementation projects as System Engineer or Consultant
- Experience with designing technical solutions based on business requirements
- Experience of working in a business facing role
- Participation in complex IT projects, preferably global/regional in nature
- ”Strong business communication skills in both Japanese and English”
- Experience with Critical Chain and/or Agile project management methodologies
- Experience with cloud-based technologies like AWS/AZURE, Heroku or Salesforce, C#/Node.js
- Team Management
- Demonstrated effective stakeholder management
- Budget management for multiple projects
Additional Information/Career Opportunity:
- Can work with highly global and diverse workforce (career background, nationality)
- Can work in cross-functional and global projects with high exposure to Japan / global leadership
- Diverse career opportunity depending on performance and desired career path (many examples of moving to other functions and step up to leadership position from IT)
- Culture in which people can communicate openly and flexibly, so that good opinion / proposal from you can influence changing status quo for better outcome
- Challenge: Need to be outcome driven, self-starter, think and act proactively. Expected to creatively think to add value to status quo, not just take order and implement what is told.
【受動喫煙対策】あり 就業場所 全面禁煙
入社月 1-6月 7月 8月 9月 10月 11月 12月
付与日数 10 5 4 3 2 1 0
【試用期間】 6か月間 試用期間中での賃金の違いはございません
Eli Lilly Japan社員の方へ、社内公募へ自ら応募して異動/転勤する場合のサポート内容はビジネスニーズに基づき異動/転勤する場合と異なりますので、
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-5853.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up