<研究開発・ﾒﾃﾞｨｶﾙｱﾌｪｱｰｽﾞ統括本部＞Health Outcomes Project Management/ 担当ー専門課長/Kobe
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The Health Outcomes project manager (HOPM) is responsible for leading and managing the operation effectivenss of HO studies, HO team and J-RWE INC organization. The HOPM works to improve HO team operations, works with HO scientists to deliver HO study results. The HOPM provides technical project management support during study planning, execution, and close-out (e.g. project approval/contract initiation, budget monitor and control, change control, milestone maintenance, invoice reconciliation, records management, etc.). The HOPM is also responsible for supporting the J-RWE INC scientists when HO is the host of the cross-functional organization.
HO PM partners with scientist, internal leadership and stakeholders (external sourcing, procurement, P2P, legal, finance, capacity planning, compliance), etc. to resolve process related issues. He or she adheres to local and global compliance standards, policies, and procedures. HO PM brings project management leadership to the HO team and J-RWE INC.
- 3 years experience to work on clinical research (eg. clinical trial for drug development, observational research in post marketing, clinical research conducted by academic institute)
- English and Japanese fluency; good oral and written skills required (Versant≥43 or TOEIC >700)
- Basic project management skill and experience, including experience to manage timeline and budget in clinical research.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking, planning, organization and process skills.
- Strong interpersonal, team working, and leadership skills. Able to adapt to diverse interpersonal styles.
- Good problem-solving skills and logical thinking; able to anticipate and recognize problems, diagnose root causes and take corrective action to prevent recurrence
- Flexibility to adjust quickly and effectively to frequent change and altered priorities.
- Basic knowledge on drug development or medical affairs.
- B.S. degree in a pharmaceutical, scientific or medical field
- Knowledge on industry trend of RWE utilization.
- Basic knowledge on regulations/guidelines related to drug development and medical affairs (eg. PMD Act, Promotion code, Ethical Guidelines)
- Experience of people management, or leader role for clinical research team (eg. CRA leader)
- Strong aspiration to maximize RWE value.
【受動喫煙対策】あり 就業場所 全面禁煙
入社月 1-6月 7月 8月 9月 10月 11月 12月
付与日数 10 5 4 3 2 1 0
【試用期間】 6か月間 試用期間中での賃金の違いはございません
Eli Lilly Japan社員の方へ、社内公募へ自ら応募して異動/転勤する場合のサポート内容はビジネスニーズに基づき異動/転勤する場合と異なりますので、
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-14103.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up