Medical Representative (Oncology)
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Overall Job Purpose:
- Demonstrates a passion for serving Lilly’s customers.
- Delivers improved outcomes for patients through easy interactions that enable people to feel they are genuinely cared for and able to trust us.
- Exhibits strong leadership and business ownership skills.
- Collaborates effectively with Lilly colleagues and external business partners.
Understand the healthcare marketplace; the payer environment; customer (account and stakeholder) priorities; patient, product and monetary flows; patient disease states and therapeutic options; and Lilly resources, processes, policies and procedures.
1.1 Demonstrate a deep understanding of healthcare marketplace and customer system including treatment guideline, formulary status and protocols. Also understand accounts, key customers, and approved channel preference.
1.2 Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of patient disease states, available treatment options and product knowledge.
1.3 Understand Lilly policy to effectively leverage Lilly’s processes and available resources.
1.4 Understand Team Lilly framework to uphold Lilly company values.
2.1 Analyze territory and accounts to make tradeoff decision.
2.2. opportunities and create territory and account plan which incorporate the approved multichannel approach to support territory and account plan.
3.1 Collaborate with cross functional team to create exceptional customer experiences Lilly’s policy to achieve business goal.
3.2 Develop pre-call and post call plan which is centric to gain customer commitment and adjust the plan accordingly.
3.3 Engage customers in patient-centric VBS dialogues to create value for customers.
3.4 Appropriately use approved multichannel resources and brand approved materials to to and fulfill customer needs.
- At least 1-5 years of sales experience (pharmaceutical/ medical equipment)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific subject
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Able to speak in both Cantonese and English
Skills & Knowledge
- Good presentation skills and communicate effectively with others
- Good time management skills in planning and prioritizing tasks
- Customer Service orientation: able Able to work with people and follow up on details
- Able to work independently to identify opportunities, develop actions to achieve results
- Persistently hard hard-working and willing to accept challenges
- Positive thinking, initiative and committed to obtain results
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-26124.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up