Health Outcomes & Market Access Manager, Denmark
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
PRA (Pricing, Reimbursement & Access) Manager,
Denmark – Oncology & Diabetes,
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work. Across the globe, Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
Embracing diversity is at the core of our long-held value of respect for people. It is the lens through which we understand and respond to the unique needs of the millions of individuals who depend on our medicines. For us, embracing diversity means understanding, respecting, and valuing differences, including but not limited to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. The greatest measure of our diversity efforts is our ability to attract and retain exceptional employees who feel comfortable in a culture that supports them being themselves.
Do you like to work in a dynamic environment and engage with your team and stakeholders? Do you feel committed to make a difference to people affected by a disease, and their loved once? Do you have experience with HTA submissions to Authorities and health economic models?
At Lilly, we now have an exciting opportunity for you join our Northern European team as PRA Manager for Denmark and Iceland. Lilly has a strong pipeline across more therapeutic areas, and you will be responsible for leading the Market Access activities for the Oncology and Diabetes portfolio.
This role encompasses project management of Lilly HTA submissions to ensure high quality, integrity, and reliability when meeting our stakeholders. The role requires technical expertise on the Danish HTA submission processes across the primary and secondary sector. You will work closely with other members of the PRA team and various internal stakeholders to ensure the best probability of success. Naturally, it requires an understanding of complex/detailed clinical data and the ability to either contracting out or writing clinical and economical sections of submission and drafting responses to authorities. In addition, this role will also cover Market Access related activities across Lilly´s portfolio.
Among some of your key responsibilities:
- Develop a project plan for each HTA submission and ensure that all the required company inputs are delivered on time.
- Manage relationships with selected vendors to deliver HTA submissions on time and to budget.
- Organize and chair kick-off meetings and meetings with internal stakeholders aimed to develop and co-ordinate Lilly submissions.
- Manage internal stakeholders (brand, region and global) and ensure all relevant personnel are consulted at the appropriate time.
- Facilitate Lilly input into relevant clinical guidelines and work with medical around RWD/RWE initiatives
- Develop and maintain internal guidelines and processes intended to foster high-quality submissions to authorities
- Horizon scanning: annual process of updating templates and attending meeting
Liaison with Authorities:
- Be a technical expert on the needs and processes of Danish Medicines Council, Amgros and Danish Medicines Agency.
- To respond to Authorities requests for information. To act as a focal point for gathering expert comment before replying to the local authorities.
- To foster compliance and reporting of truthful scientific product information in submissions in line with current Danish regulatory and ethical requirements.
- Maximize opportunity for all brands by ensuring payer strategy is aligned with business objectives.
- Apply environmental knowledge and bring the outside in to inform pathways and to anticipate and understand future customer needs.
- Orientate towards LIFs initiatives.
- Support development of value propositions and payer objectives for selected brands
- Lead PRA aspects of customer planning process for selected brands.
- Follow tender best practices including environmental shaping
- Develop business cases for pricing committee
- Simulation of outcomes with different tender assumptions
- Pharmacy, Life science, Economics or Health Economics degree
- Previous experience of Market Access, Reimbursement submissions, tenders and knowledge of the Danish processes.
- Experience in medical, drug surveillance, regulatory activities or allied area
- Experience of developing high quality technical documentation for external agencies
- Experience in Oncology is valuable
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Strong project management skills, team player
- Medical writing
- Confidence and willingness to take on new challenges and manage multiple projects
- Customer Focus
- Good knowledge of Danish medical authorities
- Skilled in using data analytics as part of the decision making
Join us in making a difference to lives affected by cancer and diabetes. Please apply today.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-31176.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up