Cork, MunsterNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Company OverviewThe Global Business Solutions (GBS) Centre at Cork was established in July 2010 to provide financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services. Since then, the scope of GBS Cork has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions, including Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management and Medical Information. This growth, outside of Finance, is in addition to continued growth in our original Finance scope. This means that we have a diverse group of employees from finance professionals to HR professionals to medical professionals and event planning experts. The current headcount is circa 750 multi-lingual employees and the culture is vibrant and diverse. This is enhanced by every employee in the GBS and championed by the GBS committees – Sports & Social, Culture Club, Corporate Social Responsibility, Health & Safety, Diversity & Inclusion, Food.
The GBS was awarded CCMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013, 2014, and 2017 with particular credit to Employee Engagement. The GBS Lilly Management Team is currently looking for you if you have a people-oriented, customer centric and forward-thinking mind-set. This individual will be an exceptional professional, who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, and will be an active contributor to our team.
Lilly enjoys a strong reputation for quality and consistent focus on employee development. We make it our mission to attract the best people and we always look at alternative ways to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build an exceptional and fulfilling career. Other than working with a great team, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. We provide an open, transparent and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
- Build out, enhance and maintain the new internal web capable environment which hosts the new web service and web applications that have been built.
- Participate in defining application requests with the relevant business users and internal stakeholders, with an ability to flesh out light requirements into well-defined spec.
- Design and build web applications and pages based on the defined business criteria.
- Participate and lead internal teams in understanding opportunities within each team to build out the web capabilities.
- Deliver support to the business for all web developments and capabilities.
- Follow the defined and agreed processes and workflows to self-manage each mini-project.
- The candidate should be at the stage where they can manage their own work and time.
- The candidate would be expected to drive a change and enhancement agenda through both business insights and suggestions as well as technology and architecture decisions.
- 6+ years’ experience in front-end web application design with a focus on user experience and usability
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Problem solving aptitude
- Proven track record of constant project delivery across a range of business areas.
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders in non-technical terms to explain functionality, limitations and deliverables.
- Familiarity with any of JQuery, AJAX, Node, Bootstrap
- PL/SQL, SQL or other database experience is desirable
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools, especially Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Github.
The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business.
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mind-set & help to build a strong compliance culture along with the relevant training materials & tools
- Familiarise with all applicable legislation to ensure that all internal policies and procedures are in compliance the relevant legislation
- Assist with the investigation and management of potential instances of non-compliance with company and external legislative policies & procedures
- Ensure robust reporting on the progress and resolution of compliance issues, including escalation to Compliance Officer/Senior Management/internal or external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Actively work with internal & external regulatory authorities to build effective working relationships
- Positive collaborating with the management team to identify solutions to legal, Employee Relations, data compliance and privacy issues.
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers/business partners
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the GBS teams to ensure an increasing level of efficiency in achieving the required legislative compliance
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 53676.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up