At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Main Purpose and Objectives of Position:
The Technical Sourcer will play a key strategic role that partners with HR, Recruitment, and business leaders to identify, attract and acquire top talent to help drive Eli Lilly’s success. In the role you will Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the positions, the function and how it fits into the organization. We’re passionate about delivering a great candidate experience and the technical Sourcer is often that first point of contact so candidate management and being a brand ambassador for Eli Lilly is key. You will be responsible for developing talent Pipelines for our hiring needs and will be instrumental in our ability to continue to attract the best talent to Eli Lilly.
- Provide hiring teams expert guidance and consultation on industry trends and best practice.
- Be a subject matter expert in your area of recruitment through knowledge of market data and a strong understanding of the Lilly Business.
- Strategising different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage and attract candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Manage pipeline activity and metrics to share with internal stakeholders
- Regularly drive improvements that impact pipelines.
- Innovate and drive diversity sourcing strategies using various tools to help decision makers
- Use data for reporting and influencing hiring decisions, while maintaining data integrity
- Extensive sourcing experience gained within an agency or internal Recruiting model
- Experience working with and building talent sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques
- Experience screening resumes to match with job requirements
- Experience approaching passive candidates
- Bachelors degree
- Experience of talent acquisition/sourcing and recruiting required.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with leadership to deliver strategic recruitment projects and initiatives.
- Previous experience utilizing (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) (ideally Workday).
- Project Management or similar experience delivering recruitment projects.
- Demonstrated experience in responsibility for overseeing and troubleshooting recruitment processes.
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement and optimisation initiatives in recruitment/outsourcing processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in support of change management projects.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-26146.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up