Talent Acquisition Manager
Company OverviewEli Lily GBS Cork has experienced significant growth in recent years. We have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious Talent Acquisition Manager seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. This is a Permanent contract. You will be someone who makes things happen and pushes the boundaries in recruitment to ensure we continue to recruit the top talent for our business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with senior management across the different business areas and for managing all recruitment requirements across the firm. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to build successful relationships with stakeholders and to deliver effective and innovative recruitment strategies.
ResponsibilitiesManage the Recruitment Strategy
- Lead the development and execution of the GBS recruitment strategies across all areas of our business including graduates/experienced hires and senior level professionals.
- Engage effectively with all stakeholders in the strategic resource planning process, adding real value to the business
- Manage the recruitment budget and headcount approval process, working with the management team to assist them in the staff planning, business plan process and plan reviews
- Work with key business stakeholders and the Communications Lead to develop engaging and creative recruitment campaigns
- Leverage digital, social media and physical channels to create, drive and maintain our employment brand presence
- Manage and oversee the recruitment team’s sourcing activity to build and sustain a strong talent pipeline
- Working closely with the management team to ensure the recruitment process runs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Manage the end to end recruitment process, ensuring all applicants receive timely feedback and a first class candidate experience
- Ensure best practice in the use of selection interviews and assessment processes
- Provide the management team / key stakeholders with regular updates and reports detailing meaningful commentary on relevant and informative metrics
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders – business partners and suppliers
- Work closely with HR colleagues, Directors and Managers across the business to develop meaningful relationships
- Provide coaching, mentoring and support to a dedicated team of recruitment professionals
- Lead in the development of key partnership relationships with your HR and recruitment colleagues across relevant networks (internally & externally)to facilitate the sharing of best practices
- Provide thought leadership to the business, updating on recruitment and employment trends, and proposing creative and innovative solutions.
- Relevant third level qualification and/or membership. (e.g CIPD favourable)
- 6+ years’ recruitment experience working in a fast paced in-house corporate environment
- Excellent knowledge of the recruitment market, trends and opportunities.
- Experience driving innovative sourcing models using your existing professional and commercial approach to develop existing and new client base
- Proficiency in the use of in-house applicant tracking systems
- Excellent relationship management skills – ability to influence senior business leaders
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Strong client service orientation, communication and relationship building skills.
- Solution oriented approach and adaptability.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast moving environment
- Clear record of achievement and drive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work independently using own initiative.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Personal and professional accountability and integrity
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 55063.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up