Senior Automation Manager - Analyse Team
Cork, MunsterNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
The Manager role is responsible for leading a global team of automation Analyze phase associates, and to play a leadership role in the automation governance process. This includes managing deployment of resources to achieve the delivery of automation to support the Global Business Solutions organization, and prioritizing the workload for a team of Analyze phase associates, including the identification of business process improvement and automation opportunities, solution design, and business case development. The Analyze team will also act as the customer facing arm of the RPA team, providing progress updates to end customer on all automation activities.
The primary objective of the team is to develop and deliver robotic automation solutions for the Global Business Solution organization globally.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Manage global team of business automation analyze phase associates to deliver automation solutions to the GBS organization
- Lead idea generation efforts with business partners across all GBS functional areas
- Oversee project requirements definition and business process improvement design, and automation design activities
- Develop and implement standard business case analysis methodology for consistent assessment of opportunities
- Oversee solution design documentation, as may be required, to support development, project management, implementation, and training
- Act as primary point for business partners, owning project timelines, investment estimates, and ensuring solutions meet business partner needs
- Play a key role in the governance process to help identify and prioritize automation opportunities
- Work with RPA Director to measure progress of automations and impact on business through the use of metrics
- Support RPA Director on all phases of the automation process
- Schedule and conduct regular one-on-one check-ins with team members
- Perform performance reviews as part of performance management process
- Coach team members on career goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years experience with supply chain/finance/administrative business processes, systems and applications of varying scope and complexity
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in developing macros or automation tools
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing team of technical and/or business process experts
- Master’s in Business or Management Information Systems
- Exposure to performance measurement tools and continuous improvement methodologies (Lean / Six-Sigma)
- Experience working with third-party service providers is a plus
- Experience with systems development life cycle and structured programming methods, including requirements definition, solution design, program development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance
- Willingness to travel, team members will be located in multiple geographies
Additional InformationCritical Skills / Knowledge
- Proven leader with management experience
- Ability to take on complex assignments as the lead, and assume increasingly greater leadership roles/responsibilities
- Track record of meeting and/or exceeding established client, project and performance goals
- Track record of working on projects to success within established timelines and budgets
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- An understanding of workflow based logic; ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram or procedural documentation
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills; able to effectively communicate and build relationships with end users, peers, management and third parties
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and complete development and testing required for multiple applications with overlapping schedules
- Excellent facilitation skills working with both internal and external parties
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable working in a busy and dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Proactive, persistent and dependable
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Creative and flexible
- Strong work ethic
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 54347.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up