Project Associate - Supplier Enablement
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we make a difference for people the world over by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives. Central to all that we do are our talented and motivated professionals, circa 850 of whom are based at our Global Business Solutions Centre in Little Island, Cork. There we boast a vibrant workforce made up of over 38 nationalities, speaking over 27 languages.
Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in areas such as General Accounting, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash, the GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial mandate, allowing the Cork leadership to ask, how can we apply these processes to other areas of the business? And so the GBS we have today was born, still leading in finance, but also evolving and expanding into diverse Business Service functions including Customer Care, Global HR Data Management, Clinical Trial Management and Scientific Communications, and more to come on stream across 2020.
This, along with the recent physical expansion of the Little Island campus, means there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the GBS story! Mirroring the existing Island House building, the new Island Hall facility extends our overall capacity where Lilly offers a premium workspace across both buildings, complete with flexible working options, healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, subsidised canteen, wellbeing facilities, travel subsidies, on-site parking and much more.
At the GBS, it’s not just about what we do today, but how we can continuously improve and innovate for present and future operations. We view the development of our highly skilled workforce in much the same way and want to grow your role into an empowering and fulfilling career here at Lilly. Therefore, with the sole purpose of employee progression, weekly Manager 1:1s, a dedicated Learning & Development service and Educational Assistance schemes all await you.
Above all, it’s about being part of an open, welcoming and inclusive culture, one that is further enhanced by the dedication of our committees – Team Lilly Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility and Health Safety & Environment.
“We see Cork as an integral part of our productivity agenda. If you are excited by new opportunity and new scope, you are working at the right place.” – Dave Ricks, CEO Lilly.
Project Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
The primary role of the Project Analyst is to help drive a project to completion by coordinating information, providing support through data analysis, and contributing to overall strategy and performance evaluation.
The project analyst is responsible for project documentation and monitoring and plays an important role in both internal and external communication.
Including but not limited to:
- Participate and help drive a Clean Supplier Record and Determine Scope
- Coordinate Supplier Summits and Training
- Present during supplier summits and answer Q&A during training
- Provide validated supplier contact information
- Perform outreach for selected suppliers
- Handle escalations with Procurement for selected suppliers
- Help suppliers through the supplier support mailbox
- Track supplier status throughout the enablement process
- Prepare data files for Go live
- Provide support during hypercare
- Prepare data for TRRs
- Ensure training documents are accurate (supplier information portal)
- Day to day coordination with business partner
- Document supplier transaction requirements for supplier education
- Status reporting and leadership updates
- Provide final list of suppliers and enablement type inputs
- Supporting the Invoice Workstream when required
Qualifications & Skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P function with knowledge of purchasing setup & processing and experience of driving change in the processes
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian)
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Strong understanding of P2P processes and P2P internal procedures
- Solid P2P operational experience
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to both actively listen and effectively communicate
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external teams
- Experience with SAP P2P Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarize with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Sox & Operational controls for your area
- Actively work with the core project team members, internal customers/business partners, Procurement-Sourcing, Affiliates and external parties to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our internal stakeholders & business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer’s experience
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the project team members & Global P2P teams to drive improvements for processes
- Participating in regular project team calls providing updates on the project
- Assisting in the preparation and review of project communications, evaluate the project onboarding tactics
- Provide regular updates to the project team and the project Manager
- Provide stakeholders with regular updates on project status
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-1375.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up