Project Management Analyst, Third Party Risk Management (TPRM)
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we make a difference for people the world over by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives. Central to all that we do, are our talented and motivated professionals, circa 950 of whom are based at our Global Business Solutions centre in Little Island, Cork. There we boast vibrant workforce made up of over 44 nationalities.
Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in areas such as General Accounting, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash, the GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial mandate, allowing the Cork leadership to ask, how can we apply these processes to other areas of the business. And so the GBS we have today was born, still leading in finance, but also evolving and expanding into diverse Business Service functions including Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management, Medical Information, Procurement, Trial Capabilities, Global Scientific Communications and more to come on stream through 2021.
Lilly works with an extensive network of third party organizations to perform a vast range of activities across the enterprise. Known internal risks that may impact Lilly such as privacy, information security, compliance, pricing, IT, etc. are amplified or compounded with the use of third parties. Today, third party oversight is decentralized at Lilly. There are many functions working with third parties in some capacity including, but not limited to: Procurement, Third Party Management Organizations (TPMOs), Risk Domain Partners including Audit/Assessment Teams.
Working with Third Parties (WwTP) is implementing a holistic program to support consistent, efficient, and effective decision making and determining potential inherent risk. The central team’s scope encompasses priority business and risk areas across all stages of the third party collaboration lifecycle.
Successful execution of this strategy will reduce third party risk, strengthen capabilities, drive consistency and efficiency, and reduce cost.
The scope of the TPRM Hub Team will include the following:
Create and maintain policies, procedures, and training to drive consistent WwTP for third party use. Liaise with Risk Domain Partners to create and maintain: Risk Definitions, Tolerances, and Required Training for TPMOs, Engagement Owners, and Third Parties. Construct and own the overall WwTP Program. Own the enterprise WwTP technology solution. Provide oversight of the WwTP initial and on-going monitoring due diligence processes. Report progress and results to Senior Leadership including, but not limited to, the CPO, the SVP of Ethics & Compliance, and the Compliance & Enterprise Risk Management Committee (CERMC).
Provides WwTP project management, WwTP change requests management, WwTP document management, including storing, cataloging and retrieving documents. Develop and maintain systems for document storage, and oversight of document security and access.
Objective 1: Project Management and Change Request Administration
- Partners with TPRM team to build project management plan
- Oversees project management with key information to support both tactical and strategic decisions related to project prioritization and resource allocation
- Identifies interdependencies among workstreams across the program and facilitates collaboration between impacted workstream owners, including change requests
- Manages project management plan, inclusive of documentation and communication
- Partners with TPRM Team to manage the program change request process
- Partners with TPRM Technology Lead to support execution of IT change requests processes including documentation updates
- Oversees processes and tools to identify and action tasks to enable change (e.g. SharePoint, Teams, Excel)
- Captures change request activities, communications to action owners, and project manages tasks to completion
- Manages tracker documentation (i.e. change request, decision, exception, feedback, action, etc.)
- Communicates changes to WwTP stakeholders in timely manner
Objective 2: Document & Information Management
- Serves as the Veeva Vault Quality Document expert and manages the document flow process for revisions, review, and approval and ensures due dates are met
- Manages tasks and activities that facilitate document reviews and approvals
- Responsible for ensuring associated documents impacted are addressed when new / revised / retired documents are evaluated (i.e. source document and inventory management)
- Partners with document owners to ensure timelines met and communicates on new / revised / retired documents
- Serves as resource to document owners for updates to materials
- Responsible for ensuring effective documents are available for use as needed
- Acts as TPRM DRIM (Departmental records and Information Management) Steward
- Manages and conducts periodic roster reviews for WwTP distribution lists and Sharepoint access, as applicable based on Information Security procedure
- Serves as the SharePoint subject matter expert and manages the WwTP LillyNet SharePoint collaboration site, including maintenance of information
- Monitors and manages the WwTP Yammer site
- Responsible for organizing and communicating information as needed, i.e. agendas, meeting minutes, Shared Learning materials, Toolkit, Training and Operational Documents
- Serves as documentation expert
- Provides general administrative support with meeting minutes (i.e. WwTP Ops Co, Steer Co, TPRM Hub Staff, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or other third level qualification
- Strong project management knowledge and experience
- Experience as Document Controller
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong technical and data analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong bias for action and execution
- Proven track record delivering outstanding results in challenging business environments
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Effective time management.
- Organizing skills
- Effective teamwork
- Process oriented
- Initiative, ability to manage own time
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-16234.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up