P2P VMD Analyst Z1
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- The role of a P2P Analyst – VMD is to understand and maintain an expert level of business and process knowledge on Vendor master Data. Having responsibility for VMD Tier 2 support to the BPO for Troubleshoot problems/issues with Vendor master Data in SAP. Participate on projects/training related to process improvement or integration as the SME and share best practices across Zone 1 countries and BPO.
- Understand and maintain an expert level of business/process knowledge on Vendor Master Data
- Tier 2 Escalation for all Vendor Master data in SAP ERP System including requesting Supporting documentation
- Troubleshoot problems/issues with Vendor Master Data
- Participate on projects related to process improvement or integration as the SME (subject matter expert).
- Implement process improvements related to area.
- Ensure processes are aligned with global processes unless deviations are necessary for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Ensure controls are maintained and in compliance with corporate policies.
- Review and update Process Flows/SOPs/Job Aids annually or as needed (whichever comes first)
- Deliver a quality service to all Affiliates
- Provide back-up activities for team members as needed.
- Regular Data Cleansing & Review of all Vendor Master Data
- Provide P2P Management with reports reflecting Vendor Master Data as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- US shift hours 11am - 7pm / 1pm - 9pm required
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with Lilly Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure all SOx and Operational controls are completed and followed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- +3 years’ experience in P2P
- Third Level qualification
- Effective team member with ability to work across a diverse and cross-functional work group.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Research, analytical and issues resolution skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Develop good relationships with various levels of personnel in Lilly’s Financial/Sourcing organization and third party service providers
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-8948.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up