O2C AR Analyst - German
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we make a difference for people the world over by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives. Central to all that we do are our talented and motivated professionals, circa 800 of whom are based at our Global Business Solutions centre in Little Island, Cork. There we boast a vibrant workforce made up of over 40 nationalities, speaking over 29 languages.
Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in areas such as General Accounting, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash, the GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial mandate, allowing the Cork leadership to ask, how can we apply these processes to other areas of the business? And so the GBS we have today was born, still leading in finance, but also evolving and expanding into diverse Business Service functions including Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management, Medical Information, Trial Capabilities and more to come on stream across 2020 and 2021.
This, along with the physical expansion of the Little Island campus, means there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the GBS story! Mirroring the existing Island House building, the new Island Hall facility extends our overall capacity to in excess of 1000 employees where Lilly will continue to offer a premium workspace across both buildings, complete with healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, subsidised canteen, gym, wellbeing facilities, travel subsidies, car-pooling incentives, bike to work scheme, on-site parking and much more.
At the GBS, it is not just about what we do today, but how we can continuously improve and innovate for present and future operations. We view the development of our highly skilled workforce in much the same way and want to grow your role into an empowering and fulfilling career here at Lilly. Therefore, with the sole purpose of employee progression, weekly Manager 1:1s, a dedicated Learning & Development service and Educational Assistance schemes all await you.
Above all, it’s about being part of an open, welcoming and inclusive culture, one that is further enhanced by the dedication of our committees - Culture Club, Diversity & Inclusion, Allies, Sports & Social, Corporate Social Responsibility, Health Safety & Environment and Food.
ResponsibilitiesThe primary role of the O2C AR Analyst is to assume direct responsibility for the Credit Management of their Affiliate customers. The main objective is to reduce the risk of financial loss to the Company.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C AR credit management queries
- Effectively analyse all customer financial statements, payment trends & financial ratios to recommend credit limits to the affiliate process owner
- Analyse account discrepancies to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment
- Manage the monthly Aged Debt review for your affiliate including the underlying analysis & the overall presentation & follow ups
- Prepare & present Quarterly Credit Committee data for Global Treasury and Affiliates CFO’s.
- Execute Sales Order credit release in a compliant & timely manner on a daily basis
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on excellent credit management
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external Business Process Outsourced team members
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects,
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 57802.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up