Medical Information Agent German Speaking - 12 month
|Medical Information Agent German Speaking - 12 month|
|Europe; Middle East; Africa|
At Lilly, we make a difference for people the world over by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives. Central to all that we do are our talented and motivated professionals, circa 500 of whom are based at our Global Business Solutions centre in Little Island, Cork. There we boast vibrant workforce made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking over 27 languages.
Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in areas such as General Accounting, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash, the GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial mandate, allowing the Cork leadership to ask, how can we apply these processes to other areas of the business? And so the GBS we have today was born, still leading in finance, but also evolving and expanding into diverse Business Service functions including Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management, Medical Information and more to come on stream across 2018 and 2019.
This, along with the current physical expansion of the Little Island campus, means there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the GBS story! Mirroring the existing Island House building, the new Island Hall facility will extend our overall capacity to in excess of 1000 employees where Lilly will continue to offer a premium workspace across both buildings, complete with healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, subsidised canteen, wellbeing facilities, travel subsidies, car-pooling incentives, bike to work scheme, on-site parking and much more.
At the GBS, it’s not just about what we do today, but how we can continuously improve and innovate for present and future operations. We view the development of our highly skilled workforce in much the same way and want to grow your role into an empowering and fulfilling career here at Lilly. Therefore, with the sole purpose of employee progression, weekly Manager
1:1s, a dedicated Learning & Development service and Educational Assistance schemes all await you.
Above all, it’s about being part of an open, welcoming and inclusive culture, one that is further enhanced by the dedication of our committees - Culture Club, Diversity & Inclusion, Sports & Social, Corporate Social Responsibility, Health Safety & Environment and Food.
|The role of a Medical Information Agent is to provide excellent and efficient Tier 1 Medical Information support to Healthcare professionals, patients and other customers & to complete the relevant documentation for these queries. The customer queries are received either by telephone, email or web chat. The majority of queries for most markets are via telephone, thus primary responsibilities encompass phone coverage
* Manage customer queries regarding products/medical devices from healthcare professionals, patients and other customers in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources that are balanced, accurate and non-promotional. Escalations to product specialist may be required when the predefined answers do not answer queries.
* Log all queries received via email and assign accordingly between the Medical Information Agents and Analysts
* Accurate recording of all customer queries in the medical information database in a concise, thorough, and accurate manner in line with Good Documentation Practices.
* Identification of customer queries containing either Adverse Events/Product Quality Complaints and handle those in accordance with appropriate operating procedures.
* Maintain and enhance Lilly product and organizational knowledge.
* Support global/regional Medical Information projects with a key focus on excellence & knowledge, efficiency & customer experience
* Support the overall Medical Information team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
* Ensure optimal Customer satisfaction
* MS Office, Sales Force, Veeva
* Interaction Client Phone system 49047BR
|* Bachelors degree with relevant customer service experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
* Fluency in English & German language
* Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
* Good time management skills
* Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customer queries
* Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
* Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables in a dynamic,
* Able to respond succinctly, objectively, accurately and empathetically to customer
needs, managing their expectations effectively
* Ability to work in regional/global team environment and communicate effectively
with external customers and internal business partners of all levels & disciplines
* Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
*Travel Percentage – Up to 10% international travel may be required