Manager, Local Data Analysts
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork was established in July 2010 to provide financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services. Since then, the scope of GBS Cork has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions, Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management and Medical Information. The current headcount is circa 700 multi-lingual employees and the culture is vibrant and diverse. The GBS was awarded CIMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with particular credit to Employee Engagement.
The GBS Lilly Management Team is currently looking for a people-oriented, customer centric and forward-thinking Local Data Analyst Manager, to join its new team in Cork. This individual will be an exceptional professional, who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, and will be an active contributor to our team. The Local Data Analyst Manager, will work cross-functionally and have regular interaction with key business partners.
Lilly enjoys a strong reputation for quality and focus on employee development. We make it our mission to attract the best and we always look at alternative ways to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. Other than working with a great team, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, we provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
Roles and Responsibilities include Recognize, exemplify and adhere to the Lilly values which center on our commitment to People, Excellence and Compliance. As a key member of staff, the Manager is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting customer/stakeholder needs.
- Be able to take charge of, inspire and influence a team of 6-12 employees
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small organization toward a common vision
- Actively connect with your people and champion employee engagement
- Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning and having robust performance /coaching conversations.
- Work as part of the GBS management team to make the GBS a great place to work for all employees.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Actively work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders (internally & externally) to maintain effective relationships and ensuring efficient and compliant processes.
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
- Continuously look for and or lead where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
- Drive for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Drive cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of master data.
- Support organizational changes.
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making.
- Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals
- Fluent in English
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Ability to set and drive priorities for the team independently
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Systems Experience especially SAP is a plus
- Experience with Clinical Trial Materials supply chain
- Understanding of master data governance and roles
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-7878.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up