IT Automation Operations Analyst
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Be a part of Operations team focusing primarily on RPA maintenance
- Deployed processes on Automation Anywhere
- The candidate should have ability to monitor and manage AA automation independently for all the processes. He / she should be able to understand the process from the Solution Design Document provided by RPA developers.
- Monitor KPI’s and scheduling of processes.
- Monitor automated processes to ensure successful execution as per defined schedules – focusing on time-critical automations and month end processes
- Identify a Termination / Failure of Bots and take corrective actions and provide Root cause analysis to the business within the service levels.
- Setup of BOT Infrastructure including the installation of non-standard software on VDI’s
- BOT Management including but not limited to maintaining multiple BOTs, restarts and VDI cleaning.
- Report metrics
- Perform analysis and coordinate with respective business application teams to ensure the most effective utilization of Bots
- Perform daily health checks and break fix support on RPA monitoring platforms along with minor fixes and enhancements.
- Stakeholder Management across multiple teams.
- Coordinate with Network, security, platform and other technology teams as required.
- Participate in situation monitoring calls and Patch maintenance routines
- Assisting developers with production issues and next level troubleshooting
- Performing oversight and engaging in control room activities (create vaults, update the application passwords, extracting logs and debugging the code etc)
- Build and maintain all necessary documentation
- Escalate to management at appropriate times
- Flexibility in scheduling with a willingness to work extra non-standard hours
- Knowledge of AA infrastructure & Experience in troubleshooting infrastructure related issues
- Must be a self-starter who require limited supervision/guidance
- Bachelor’s Degree in management information systems or Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of experience using robotics process automation software, preferably Automation Anywhere.
- 2-3 years of programmer experience with supply chain/finance/administrative business processes, systems and applications of varying scope and complexity
- Experience in application support is a plus
- Programming skills in Python/Java is desirable
- Hands on experience on Automation Anywhere control room
- Must have worked in production support team
- Hands on experience on VM infrastructure, client/server model.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill.
Critical Skills /knowledge:
- Ability to work independently, or in groups
- Ability to work well with business analysts, programmers and end users in cross functional teams
- Ability to take on complex assignment’s
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills; able to effectively communicate and build relationships with end users, peers, management and third parties
- Comfortable working in a busy and dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Proactive, persistent and dependable
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Creative and flexible
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-3267.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up