At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Lilly is seeking a talented HR Scheduler who shares our passion to make an impact on the lives of candidates, teams and ultimately patients. As part of our US Hub under the Global Talent Acquisition team, you will work directly with hiring managers to shape Lilly’s future by identifying and attracting extraordinary talent to the company. You will be assisting the recruiting efforts for a company that makes a positive difference in the world.
Do you desire work within an incredible team culture; a collaborative environment that is learning and evolving every day? We offer a fun, high-energy and vibrant environment. In the US Hub under the Global Talent Acquisition group, we provide recruiting support to all US business areas, enabling the attraction, selection and hiring of the right talent with critical capabilities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Process recruiting transactions, logging, and closing cases, and ensuring data quality including but not limited to the following:
- Outbound calling and efficiently scheduling interviews and working through general interview management issues relative to specific countries guidelines and within a timely SLA.
- Guiding on the interview process and processing interview feedback.
- Ensuring pre hire due diligence and candidate eligibility is managed though-out the onboarding process,
- Supporting and managing a positive candidate experience.
- Create, update, store relevant employment documentation based on the legal requirements of specific countries.
- Provide feedback and information to support quality information and improvements to HR Solutions processes and systems.
- Answer complex recruiting and onboarding questions and coordinating cohesively with local HR BP’s, recruiters and hiring managers to escalate those cased that need further support.
- 1-3 years’ experience supporting interview management or HR operations in an operational and fast paced setting.
- Specialized knowledge in HR and global recruitment is preferable
- Prior experience working in shared services
- Prior Workday experience
- Strong resilience to ambiguous environments
- Strong data and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-26148.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up