GT IT Business Integrator
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we make a difference for people the world over by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives. Central to all that we do are our talented and motivated professionals. Today more than 700 are based at our Global Business Solutions centre in Little Island, Cork. There we boast a vibrant workforce made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking over 27 languages.
Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in Finance GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial mandate, allowing the Cork leadership to ask, how can we apply these processes to other areas of the business? And so the GBS we have today was born, still leading in finance, but also evolving and expanding into diverse Business Service functions.
This, along with the current physical expansion of the Little Island campus, means there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the GBS story! The new Island Hall facility will extend our overall capacity where Lilly will continue to offer a premium workspace across both buildings.
Our benefits package includes healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, subsidised canteen, wellbeing facilities, Educational Assistance, travel subsidies, car-pooling incentives, bike to work scheme, on-site parking and much more.
At the GBS, it’s not just about what we do today, but how we can continuously improve and innovate for present and future operations.
Above all, it’s about being part of an open, welcoming and inclusive culture, one that is further enhanced by the dedication of our committees - Culture Club, Diversity & Inclusion, Sports & Social, Corporate Social Responsibility, Health Safety & Environment and Food.
ResponsibilitiesThe Global Transparency IT team (GTIT) is responsible for collecting and reporting payments and other non cash transfers of value (e.g., business meals, airline tickets, etc.) provided to Health Care Providers (HCPs) and Health Care Organizations (HCOs) by Lilly employees and external third parties. These reporting requirements include those outlined in the federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Sunshine Act), various US state laws, global industry trade group requirements, and international transparency laws. This position will support the IT and Business components of the program to achieve the development and implementation of the required deliverables.
The business integrator position will be responsible for understanding the business and IT requirements of various State, global transparency requirements and Open Payments/Sunshine Legislation, and be able to work with subject matter experts to ensure physician spend data is identified, validated, captured and reported. This role will work closely with lead BI’s to design solutions and oversee contract resource deliverables. This role will have key responsibilities in the day to day support of reports, queries and programs that are essential to the regular on-time delivery of reporting commitments.
Key Objectives / Deliverables:
- Work with team to support data integration across various business functions.
- Support the data aggregation and reporting systems for GTIT.
- Update and review of technical design documents.
- Translate business requirements into system design
- Support customer acceptance testing
- Establish and enable reports, queries and data quality processes in support of the day to day delivery of various regulatory reporting commitments.
- Work across multiple data sources(Concur, SAP etc,.) to ensure timely, accurate delivery of reportable spend data
- Build and/or demonstrate cross-functional knowledge of HCP-interaction systems and process
- Support analysis of changes to both IT and business reporting requirements to assess impact; lead initiatives to change reporting processes to accommodate requirements.
- Research and evaluate technical options to best fit the business requirements
- Assist in the identification of issues and implement mitigation strategies
- Contribute to the development and execution of project plans
- Ensure adherence to software quality assurance and validation processes.
- Support and execute against defined change management processes
- Create, review, and maintain documentation to support the validation of systems.
- Ensure execution of integration and system test scripts.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL or other query tools
- Strong experience in leveraging Excel to analyze data
- Experience in a regulated computer system environment
- Experience with systems/data integration projects
- Systems testing experience
- Demonstrated high learning agility
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Ability to influence
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues
- Proven initiative to prioritize deliverables and activities in a fast paced and complex environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze data in order to draw conclusions
- Strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Bachelors Degree.
- Familiarity with CIA, Open Payments/Sunshine, State or EFPIA requirements
- Working knowledge of GCO Activity ODS and/or master data
- Report development experience
- ITIL certification
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 56977.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up