Customer Meeting Services (CMS) Associate, Dutch
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we make a difference for people the world over by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives. Central to all that we do are our talented and motivated professionals, circa 900 of whom are based at our Global Business Solutions centre in Little Island, Cork. There we boast vibrant workforce made up of over 44 nationalities.
Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in areas such as General Accounting, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash, the GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial mandate, allowing the Cork leadership to ask, how can we apply these processes to other areas of the business? And so the GBS we have today was born, still leading in finance, but also evolving and expanding into diverse Business Service functions including Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management, Medical Information, Procurement, Trial Capabilities and more to come on stream across 2020 and 2021.
Lilly enjoys a strong reputation for quality and consistent focus on employee development. We make it our mission to attract the best people and we always look at alternative ways to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build an exceptional and fulfilling career. Other than working with a great team, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. We provide an open, transparent and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
The Customer Meeting Services (CMS) team support Lilly Meeting Owners throughout Europe, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey and recently South Africa with meeting planning, oversight, execution and transfer of value (TOV) data collection to enable compliance with the EFPIA Disclosure Code. CMS teams locally provide support for Meetings Oversight, while the CMS teams located in the GBS complete Health Care Provider (HCP) contracting, payment, expense reimbursement and compliance support.
The CMS Team works cross-functionally with regular interaction with key business partners within the GBS, European & Global CMS network, along with other key connected functions in Lilly, in particular Global Transparency, Global Commercial Operations (GCO) and Ethics & Compliance.
The team is made of 50 multilingual and crossed skilled individuals providing services to HCP’s across Europe.
The primary role of the CMS Associate is to provide excellent contracting and payment support to the external Healthcare Professional as well as the internal affiliate business partner.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external HCPs and internal business partners
- Provide excellent customer experience through the end to end coordination & execution of the Contract to Pay process in a compliant manner. This includes the pre-contracting data management for the Healthcare Professional.
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution across the Contract to Pay process including the pre-contract data management aspects.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCPs
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the Lilly’s TOV Disclosure requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post publication
- Monitor daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs
- Support global/regional CMS projects with focus on the Contract to Pay process & pre-contracting data management
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- You may be required to support other markets, language requirements permitting, as the need arises and as deemed appropriate by your line manager
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external BPO/Meeting Planning company team members
Requirements: Experience and Education
- 2-3 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills. Legal/Contracting/Travel & Meetings support experience an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a requirement
- Fluency in French and/or another European language an advantage
- Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office
- Experience with Contracting systems an advantage
The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business
- Demonstrate a strong compliance-oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area
- Actively work with the core team members, internal business partners, external support agencies, and Healthcare Professionals to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our internal customers, business partners & external Healthcare Professionals
- Focus on measuring & improving our Healthcare Professional’s experience with the CMS process & teams
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Global/Regional CMS team to drive improvements for processes
- *Travel Percentage – Up to 10% international travel may be required
- Note: When applying internally for a position your current supervisor receives notification that you have applied to the position. We encourage employees to discuss the opportunity with their supervisor prior to applying.
- Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-13374.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up