Associate, HR Functional Specialist
|At Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around the globe by discovering, developing, and delivering medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. Our HR Service Center is an organization built to provide support to employees, managers, and HR colleagues around the world to ensure they can resolve HR questions, complete HR tasks, and get support from HR to allow them to focus on their roles in making a difference for people around the globe. |
Are you interested in serving in an HR role that delivers exceptional service to the organization? Do you enjoy the challenge of digging into data, interfacing with lots of different people, and supporting multiple HR processes?
ResponsibilitiesAs the HR Functional Specialist, you will work with the HR organization, employees, and managers across a wide variety of HR processes and transactions. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Process HR transactions, logging and closing cases, and ensuring data quality including but not limited to the following:
- Data management
- Organization management
- Compensation administration
- Recruiting operations
- Create, update, store relevant employment documentation
- Conduct data quality reviews, monitor and correct processing errors
- Provide feedback and information to support high quality information in the HR Service Center
- Assist in testing upgrades and new system functionality
- Fluency in English
- 3-5 years experience supporting HR operations or other transactional / operational work
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Specialized knowledge in HR
- Prior experience working in shared services
- Prior Workday experience
- Bilingual/Multilingual Specifically (Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German, French)
- Strong Data Management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 52373.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up