Assistant – Clinical Trial Supply Administration
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The Clinical Supply Planning and Systems (CSPS) function is accountable for partnering with drug development teams, clinical, PRD, and the broader Product Delivery Organization to enable innovative supply chain solutions and speed the delivery of clinical trial materials for patients. This is accomplished by planning and scheduling via a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system (SAP) and communications with key business partners.
The Assistant – Clinical Trial Supply Administration is responsible for collaborating with the CTSM Associate and other teams across Clinical Systems & Supply Planning function to assist in supporting activities for trials across the portfolio.
A major component of this role includes processing New Site Readiness forms to establish new clinical trial sites. This is a critical function in the clinical trial process. The successful candidate will work closely with several teams, including the Supply Management team, to ensure readiness to treat patients.
Additional data entry-based tasks are also involved in the role. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to accuracy in data processing are essential to success.
- Assist in any necessary Site Inventory Management activities as defined within scope of training completed. Tasks could include the following:
- NSRs - Process, Receive and File Notification of Site Readiness Forms.
- Monitor Shared Mailboxes - Monitor mailbox daily and take appropriate action on defined tasks.
- Dating Extension Activities.
- Assistance with ERP & IWRS System activities.
- Running of other ad hoc reports from various systems & data entry activities as required.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in health care or sciences related field or 2+ years’ work experience.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to accuracy in data processing are essential to success.
• Strong organizational skills & compliance focus.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, other)
• Knowledge of CT material requirements including GCP and GMP requirements.
• Experience in supporting supply chain and/or inventory management systems planning, specifically experience in SAP.
- Must speak and write fluent English.
• Domestic and international travel may be required (10%)
• Work outside of core hours may be required to support the portfolio across the globe.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-34162.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up