Production Technician - Fermentation (Night Shift)
|Production Technician - Fermentation (Night Shift)|
|Prince Edward Island|
· Must be able to work night shifts (12 hour night shifts, 3-4 days/week including some weekends) and overtime as required
· Must be able to wear clean room garments and remain in clean room area for up to 3 hour time period
· Required to assist in disinfection procedures involving hazardous chemicals requiring the use of a respirator.
· Must be able to lift, move and maneuver small-medium sized equipment – up to 25lbs.
· Requires ability to stand for long periods of time
· Requires frequent ladder or stair climbing
· Must be able to read, write, understand, and comply with appropriate standard operating procedures.
|Position purpose - To produce veterinary biologics according to a defined production schedule following cGMP guidelines and specific outlines of production to meet market demands for Aquaculture products.
This position will begin with day shifts for training and then go into a continuous night shift rotation