At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Supporting SPECC CFO for delivering accurate, robust and timely Financial Statements for the SPECC region, validated through regular internal and external audits.
- Responsible for the Governance of the journal voucher review, account reconciliation review, and inter-company processes.
- Responsible for the monthly US GAAP trial balance review process.
- Maintain strong processes to support a robust review and deep understanding of monthly Trial Balances.
- Expense Compliance Review – lead the monthly audit and follow up process.
- Responsible for SOx compliance & coordination with Internal audit team.
- Responsible for monthly review for activities to ensure a robust review of monthly Trial Balance.
- Employee expense report policy compliance overview.
- Influence and lead effectively to ensure a strong control environment and compliance, taking account of agreed materiality.
- Partner with local affiliates on local statutory requirements and reporting/tax matters; acting as advisor/subject matter expert on complex US GAAP accounting treatments and corporate policy/procedures interpretation, leveraging expertise from Corporate Centre (US) as appropriate.
- Liaise with auditors for statutory audits in the different affiliates.
- Attending regular meetings with GA, P2P and O2C teams, supporting them and leading follows up if needed.
- Lead the local GA and Tax teams.
- Responsible for tax compliance and audits in the different countries of the region, working with local and corporate advisors
- Support Corporate initiatives
- Qualified Accountant, with a minimum of 3-5 post qualified experience. US GAAP accounting standards knowledge an advantage
- Native Spanish speaker.
- Strong Systems Experience (e.g. SAP & Excel) is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills; ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands.
- Strong tax expertise in Argentina is an advantage
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-33692.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up