At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Medical Representative located in Craiova
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the healthcare marketplace
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of patient disease states and available therapeutic options and their value to the account-based healthcare environment
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of current treatment guidelines, formulary status and account/ healthcare economy protocols that impact standards of care for the desired patient outcomes
- Understands the customer (systems, accounts and key stakeholders)
- Uses sales aids, clinical data and reprints effectively
- Understands local healthcare system(s)
- Follows compliance, ethical and legal guidelines
- Analyzes territory and accounts to make trade-off decisions utilizing relevant data and resources (e.g., results, quota, tracking tools, payer data, segmentation, etc.)
- Identifies opportunities after considering growth potential, benefit and effort, account influence and access
- Stays current on competitor’s products
- Applies product knowledge to achieve goals
- Leverages each interaction with customers through professionalism, respect, integrity, expertise, relationships and passion (Every Interaction Matters)
- Collaborates with teammates to create exceptional customer experiences
- Engages in valuable dialogue by asking about stakeholders’ priorities and showing sensitivity to time constraints, regardless of level or role within account
- Responds quickly and appropriately to customer needs
- Evaluates execution of territory and account plans and acts quickly to adjust plans based on results
- Actively seeks customer feedback
- Addresses customer questions, concerns and complaints promptly and accurately
- Gains access to customers
- Effectively engages customer by using a high ground opener
Knowledge and Skills to perform the job:
- Strong business development, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Executive level presentation skills
- Ability to understand complexities of markets, products, relationships, and the industry
- Ability to grow sales territory and increase market awareness
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- A strong professional work ethic
- A positive, energetic attitude
- Working under pressure
- People skills as they deal with a large number of different people
- Business English (Written & Oral) fluency
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-8239.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up