Sales Representative Oncology (region 'Oost- & West-Vlaanderen')
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Your role encompasses the overall sales responsibility of our oncology portfolio in the region 'Oost- & West-Vlaanderen'. You are responsible for the execution of customer facing activities and delivering unparalleled customer experience. It requires a “looking for solution” mindset, an ability to work with a lot of autonomy on the one hand, and a great TEAM collaboration on the other hand.
More details on your primary activities are:
Deliver exceptional customer experiences
- You will drive the sales and the promotion of the oncology portfolio of Lilly towards oncologists/pneumologists/gyneacologists. This can be enlarged in the future by haematologists.
- You will be responsible for key products in Breast cancer, Lung Cancer in current indications + NILEX launches.
- You will be the product ambassador in your region, knowing your product, key customers, hospital structures very well.
- You have strong territory management skills:
- You are able to create, implement and improve concrete Account Plans for major hospitals/universities
- You excel in territory management: managing of appointments and coverage + call rate for different HCP tierings.
- You master the VBS selling techniques:
- Integration of Value Based Selling (VBS) model within the strategic marketing message implementation
- You are not afraid to challenge the existing treatment habits by identifying the gaps to reaching a better patient outcome.
- You have a strong drive for execution in a multichannel world
- Live or virtual representation of Lilly during F2F contacts with HCP’s, local independent meetings, congresses, in-hospital events, …
- Embracing multichannel touchpoints by actively integrate digital activities and touchpoints in your plans
- Be capable of optimizing the channel mix when defining your action and implementation plans.
Cross-functional mindset and team Lilly collaboration
- Work in a cross-functional way and build on experience within the current specialist sales teams
- Independently implement your plan, challenge your own execution, evaluate results, and adapts when needed to accomplish business objectives.
- Maximize the results nationally by sharing what did/or did not work in your region and so being able to remove roadblocks for the entire team.
- Close collaboration with your Sales Manager as you are together responsible for the overall sales results in your region.
- Active participation, with medical and marketing, in defining and optimizing activity implementation and customer program needs.
- Ensure identification and notification towards the concerned internal services, of the adverse events, complaints, or counterfeiting, encountered during the sales calls or during scientific events. Ensure compliance to the sample management process
- Proven successful experience in selling pharmaceutical products
- Experience at Oncology Specialist level is a must (preference in Breast Cancer)
- Having the capacity to hold high level scientific exchanges with customers and be able to understand the scientific data in the domain
- Strong willingness to learn & grow
- Strong communication skills, good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving attitude & goal oriented (focused decisions). ‘Looking for solution’ mindset
- Pro-activeness, entrepreneurship
- Being flexible and ability to deal with continuous changing environment
- Key Account Management mindset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Teams
- Good English language skills
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-19134.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up