Brand Manager Oncology Belux
Brussels, Brussels CapitalNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a Brand Manager Oncology for the BeLux region. Your role encompasses the overall marketing responsibility of a very new launched product in our oncology (breast) portfolio on the Belgian and Luxemburg market. You are responsible for developing, driving (being the catalyst) and executing customer/brand plans in order to reassure an excellent continuous uptake of the product by delivering unparalleled customer experience. The role combines customer-facing activities with close collaboration at local level (with PRA, medical and sales counterparts) and at regional level (with regional marketing partners within the Oncology community). It also requires an ability to work with a lot of autonomy and be capable to prioritize work due to the possible split in the near future of your responsibilities between another new product/indication.
Master degree in Medical Sciences or Business
You have min. 2 to 5 years of experience in pharma marketing (onco-marketing experience preferred)
You have a high level of drive and enthusiasm for pharmaceutical marketing and a clear customer-oriented/end-user vision
Able to work with high degree of autonomy
Be able to inspire others, be energetic and passionate
Able to think strategically and adapt to changing priorities
Goal oriented and strive for innovative solutions
Interpersonal (team player) and analytical skills
Ability to solve problems and manage complexity
Strong project management skills
Ability to lead several projects at same time (prioritization)
Basic knowledge about channel mix options and knowing e-channel alternatives
You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
You have a good knowledge of MS Office
Additional Skills/PreferencesAbility to embrace an external focus:
- Within the Belgian geography, understand the Oncology (breast) market landscape, competitive development efforts and the needs at the level of the patient, caregiver, physician and payer.
- Active participation, with medical, in defining and implementing Thought Leader action plan and contacts. Being connected with the customer (oncologists – gynaecologists) is a must.
- Gathering external market and customer insights to be able to tailor the Onco community made strategy into a local Belgian strategic implementation. The overall objective = continuously better respond to customer needs.
Capacity to engage Internal team (catalyst):
- Work closely with the regional marketing partners within the Onco community in order to deliver insights and understandings at specific points along the brand development process. In same time being the interface between the Onco community and the Belgian affiliate.
- Local Marketing & Medical: effectively develop cross-functional relationships (meetings FtF/virtual) with all Brand team members to successfully develop and execute customer plan. Being the Brand team leader.
- Local PRA (Pricing, Reimbursement, Access): Enable successful access and reimbursement with the Belgian market, close collaboration with PRA.
- Local Sales: capacity to engage Sales Reps using the CDM (Customer Dialogue Model: get input – enhance materials – transfer with help of ambassadors).
- Collaboration with Medical Shared Services and Ethics&Compliance: Respect of Lilly and local standards.
Strategic Planning at Customer Level:
- Create and implement a comprehensive cross-functional business plan to enable successful launches and optimization for existing and new indications for several of our oncology assets. Using the EU Therapeutic area community brand plan as a basis.
- Reassure Onco commercialization strategies are embedded into the local plans by communication and influencing a range of stakeholders.
- Integrate customer insights to further translate the identified business objectives into Key Player Objectives, and hence into major tactics that will enable the desired customer experience.
- Integrating and optimizing the channel mix when defining the major tactics.
- Make sure that implementation is focused on adding value to the customer (HCP, caregiver, patient).
- Frequently monitor the customer plan execution and customer facing activities to emphasize or change strategy if needed (cf. Lilly Listens customer satisfaction metrics).
- Full integration of Value Based Selling (VBS) within the creation and implementation of Sales Force material and reassure VBS continuity.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 54529.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up