At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
LCCI LillyUSA UX Developer
The UX Developer has technical accountability for the design and creation of new digital assets.
The UX Developer will primarily be responsible for driving value through the creation of key digital assets and will work closely with creative agencies, marketing teams, and other digital developers to create optimal user experiences within digital tactics.
This role requires an understanding of user experience design, interaction design, emerging technologies and programming. This combined knowledge will be used to facilitate a technically sound approach for the evaluation, creation, and delivery of digital assets to promote products and provide medical information.
The LillyUSA eCapabilities UX Developer will be responsible for utilizing front-end development skills to create highly functioning digital assets while providing insight and guidance on the feasibility of newly created digital assets.
- LillyUSA is responsible for the marketing and sales of Lilly products and this role will support that effort.
- The UX Developer is responsible for quality UI development, aligned with the Lilly Design System.
- The UX Developer will be responsible for developing prototypes.
- The UX Developer will own and manage code, supporting and executing good software project management and development practices.
- The UX Developer will provide leadership & guidance on UI/UX best practices for developers at Lilly and our external collaboration partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in User Experience or Computer Science or a closely related field
- Two or more years of experience designing and developing for mobile and desktop applications
- Experience creating high-fidelity prototypes and proof of concepts
- Must have proven knowledge and experience with implementing user experience design principles
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Must have experience working with designs in either Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InVision
- Experience using Agile tools such as Jira, Slack, GitHub
Additional Skills/ Preferences
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong working knowledge of React, AngularJS
- Experience working on projects involving the creation, use or implementation of design systems
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understanding of cultural design considerations for global consumption of information
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-1197.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up