At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Lilly Capability Center is looking to hire someone to focus on transformation and transition. Ideal candidate would be one who is naturally curious, thrives on intellectual challenges and passionate about emerging technologies.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Identifies and develops strategic opportunities for the site, identifying and reviewing feasibility of white spaces as well as potential growth opportunities.
- Support LCCI leadership with governance of transition activities by monitoring delivery performance, overall resourcing, financials, and operational risk / compliance expectations.
- Use your tech-savvy know-how to ensure functional requirements are met.
- Design innovative approaches to view and interact with data for analysis.
- Responsible for successful transition of functional activities to the LCCI Centre. Manage the day to day transition project activities for critical projects, identify risks and implement mitigation plans to ensure progress on the projects.
- Should be able to document the current state process and the to be process in a manner that is understood by customers
- Make process design and development recommendations to standardize, improve, or redesign processes to meet business needs.
- Develop success measures and evaluate performance of transition initiatives
- Validate the overall success of projects and the delivery on planned business cases
Experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
- Commercial (Brand Management / Marketing / Marketing Operations)
- Consulting (Strategy Operations / Process / Digital Transformation / Experience)
What you need:
- Relevant Degree or Master holder from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in preferred areas
- Background, experience, or exposure to life sciences / biotechnology would be preferred.
- Demonstrated the ability to obtain and filter information, identify key issues relevant to the problem statement, and commit to the realized course of action.
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint, all necessary for the creation of both visually and verbally engaging analyses reports and presentations. Technology familiarity especially VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) / Power BI would be preferred.
- Ability to break up complex problems into parts and propose possible solutions
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to communicate in English clearly and succinctly with all audiences and forums
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-13909.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up